The Top 5 Places you'd like to see.

Prosal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Who the hell needs sanuk in the minnesota northwoods when you have a six pack of bud, boat, fishing gear and the wilderness frontier....woman can tag along as long as they keep their trap shut ::

Currently, all my top 5 are in South America.

But that may be to do with my current location.... :)

Personally, I find Prosal to be an invaluable source of information, especially on Brazil (check out the Sao Paulo post, you'll see what I mean). Please keep up the good work, there are a few of use who think there's life outside of BKK

adakal said:

PhilAnders;

That's why this is called Regional Sanuk I think!

Once again keep up the good work Prosal.

aye, Regional Sanuk on nanaplaza.com. got that, mate. (capital R, capital S)

alas, this site will never equal the better, more internationally oriented sites concerning punting and international locations IMHO. :beer:

Having been through most of Europe and SE Asia the list is narrowed considerably BUT, I have managed to miss some places I really want to go to including...

1. Brazil

2. Spain

3. Russia

4. Cuba

5. Japan tie with West Indies (because my favorite cricket team is from there...this South African satellite is changing me beyond all reason!)

hmm monger top 5 I can list even I'm aware I probably wont make many of them :cover:

Bulgaria

Cuba

Brazil

Venezuela

Columbia

BKK of course is always good fun & my 2nd home!

Burma could be interesting...

Ukraine is the latest visa free(also for US now) part of europe with a substansial scene ;)

bust1 said:

Most guys want to go to Burma. Hopes it not for the Sanuk!!

What is that supposed to mean?? I've been back in Yangon for three days and nightlife is as enjoyable as ever.

Sure makes sense to come here for booze and pussy!

Archived