June contest?

No idea, see my responce in May pics up. I'm ready to give up.

Apart from a few good guys, it's not worth the trouble. I've collected a ton off good prizes, thanks to the usual guys, aand even then I can't keep every one happy.

I don't expect too, but when over $$500 worth of stuff is collected (not easy, plus a lot of donations rom me) why do it when no one either cares or knows there is a comp on.

Should we bother to continue? Someone run a poll and let me know what to do with the stuff I've collected.

DOG

ND,

It sucks, doesn't it just?

Still hope we can revive it and get it going again, it was pretty successfull with lots of entries at some stage.

Bust has a point though, in the May contest thread, as soon as girls are involved, pix do well. Folks don't seem to be interested in a side Thailand has to offer outside of that box.

Nervous_Dog said:

Someone run a poll and let me know what to do with the stuff I've collected.

DOG

If I knew how to do it, I'd set it up.

Option 1. Let's have a Party

Option 2. Let's have a Party

Option 3. Let's have a Party

Can't think of any other options, especially as my "new friend" likes Red wine and is at optimum performance level when 70% maow.....LOL.... ( That could result in some EXCELLENT photos...555555)

Just give me a couple of weeks advance notice....I need to find another excuse to get back.

Cheers :beer:

Don't be embarrassed Tiger....she already told me that you are "small"....and quick....LOL....

She reckons that if you learnt to pay decent rates you could become an honourary 333.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And you had the cheek to call ME....a Bastard....

:neener: :neener: :neener:

bust1 said:

Maybe SD we could use it as a prize. Now that would get people interested!!!! :hubba:

Maybe just auction it.......I bid $xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bit worried about the co-star though !!!!!

It's a good life when you have caring, "sharing" friends.....

Bah Humbug !!!! :: :(:o ::

Archived