Brownfox's cursory Pattaya GoGo Round Up

BrownFox77

Back from another great trip to LOS. Below is a quick summary for Pattaya which I hope to soon follow with a Bangkok GoGo Round Up.

Spent less than a week in Pattaya so didn't have much time to hit as many places as I'd like. Wasn't too long ago I recall that Pattaya mostly had older, heavier girls with a few (very few) "stunners" scattered about the clubs and much competition for them. Nowadays there's quite a few nice girls all over Pattaya.

This trip the places where I saw the prettiest girls (IMO) were at NEP and Pattaya (with Soi Cowboy girls having the best attitudes in general). In Pattaya most places were showing, most stayed open till 0230 or so, and in general there were way more girls than punters wherever I went.

Herewith a short, cursory round up of a few Pattaya GoGos.

Sharks Club - a small GoGo with a few nice girls. Instead of a main stage they have a bunch of small stages with seats at each one and the girls quickly shift from one stage to the other. One thing I didn't like too much was that as each girl moves from stage to stage they expect tips (20 baht) from the guys sitting there. I don't mind tipping for a show but this is just their normal, non-stop pole dancing - however one does get a nice view of things as the girl dances above you...

Paris :up: - small GoGo with seats all around a center stage, generally a friendly no pressure place which often has several real lookers in the crew. So far all the girls I've taken from here have had great attitudes and I've found a few diamonds here as well. They've also got some nice shows later at night.

Super Baby :up: :up:- IMO they had the prettiest girls of any place I'd seen in Pattaya, although some of them appeared to be "Issan Princesses", they also have some nice shows. This is one of those places I like to warm up in. They have some new girls (for me) but I still some some of the ones I've known for years... During the time I was there wasn't very busy so nearly all the girls, including the Princesses were a bit more friendly than normal (for this place).

Super Girl - Similar to SuperBaby and they did have some lookers here however IMO SuperBaby has a larger number of the real stunners. This place also wasn't as busy as SuperBabay, and in fact was nearly dead.

Carousel :up: - I saw more than a few real nice girls here and one nice thing was that it was not vey crowded at all. They seem to have mostly Thai guys as Dek Serves however they did seem to be pretty responsive and fast with the service, which was nice. Maybe its just me but I didn't like the lighting in here, couldn't really see the girls until they get real close up. Similar to the the Sea, the girls here like to cluster all together, here near the bar next to the stage.

The Sea :up: :up: :up: - smaller place but many, many nice girls. This was my favorite place while in Pattaya. For some reason however most of the girls still cluster around the entrance, just as they always have. Sometimes, not sure why, the girls en mass will seem a bit shy and punters will be igored, saw the same thing a year ago here.

Diamond aGoGo - They've changed the seating layout inside, an improvement I think, however I didn't see as many real stunner like girls as they've had in the past so I didn't stay long, OTOH, there was no pressure to buys drinks and this was a nice relaxing place to chill (oh, they also have great aircon). They used to have some great shows here later at night but I didn't stay long enough to check it out this time round.

Heaven's Above :up: :up: - another very small GoGo with very small girls. Although the girls all seemed to be new girls compared to who I saw there a year ago they were all still the same "type" of girls - very thin or tiny, with more than a few real lookers among them. They also have nice shows and still have the nice couch seating. Unlike a year ago, the DJ was not playing the "wild Issan" Thai music that used to get the girls all wound up like they had ants in their pants... but it was still a great place.

Classroom 2000 (Soi 2) :up: :up: - Being off the beaten path it wasn't too busy with quite a few nice girls, a few of them real lookers, worth a look. One most excellent stunner who just happened to be sitting next to me at the bar whom I unintentionally ignored (while eyeing the girls on stage) got up and shook her most divine behind at me and then smiling, ran to the back to hide - the one that got away....

Pretty Girl (Nui's 2) :up: - a small but wild place, they didn't have a whole lot of girls but the girls they did have were pretty animated and friendly, they also have some nice shows (which were not too tame). Some of the girls really like to drink and party here.

Happy :up: :up: - Still a bit crowded and I didn't see as many of what I'd call stunners however they do have some real lookers here. A new development (for me anyway) is that they now also have a group of very pretty hostess girls walking around who don't dance but just mingle and get drinks - don't know if one can take them out but would guess one can - a couple of the hostesses were real knockouts - in fact I would have learned about whether one can do "take outs" with this one hostess however she was constantly busy.

Living Dolls :up: :up: - much improved over my last visit, quite a few girls dancing here and many of them quite nice on the eyes. They also have shows (shows were a bit tame) and the girls here can be a bit aggressive as far as trying to get drinks but overall a pretty fun atmosphere here with plenty of girls to hook up with.

Living Dolls Showcase :up: - some new showgirls and some nice shows, with the shows pretty tame overall (compared to the past). Didn't like the aircon here, it can get hot depending on where one sits. I took a couple girls here from the outside and for some reason these girls fell in love with the "fire girl" here...

Polo - Just my opinion but I felt the current quality of the Polo show girls has gone down a bit and the shows seemed to be way too tame, not quite as much fun as in the past.

Dollhouse :up: - Much, much improved over previous visits. The quality of the girls is a lot better and the place has that "fun atmosphere" again, they even have some nice (and very playful) Dekserves who were quite fun to watch.

Tiger GoGo :up: - a new place (for me), across Sharks Club. They seem to have a similar "type" of girls like Heaven's Above, mostly thin and tiny girls. They have about 5 separate stages which the girls cycle thru and my only complaint is that it takes quite a long time for a given girl to complete the entire cycle to get off dancing so you can get a chance to talk to her. I actually timed a "rotation sequence" for one girl: took 1 and 1/2 beers - way too long IMHO.

Angelwitch - Inside this place its very big, with a 2nd story, looks quite nice inside. I never did like the black "spider" outfits the Angelwitch girls wear and they wear the same outfits in Pattaya. I also didn't like the seats - they are straight back seats with no "take" so its a bit uncomfortable. I only liked a couple of the girls here at the time I was there anyway but from what I read in "Pattaya this week" this place is still growing. My overall impression was that this place has great potential.

Beach Club - this was a popular and very crowded place (I was with 2 girls (from another club) and we had to share our table with 2 different groups of customers). At the time I was there, I really didn't like the quality of the girls, saw no real stunners so sitting there giving up 20 baht bills to girls I didn't like didn't really appeal too much to me.

Soi 6 girls :up: :up: - can confirm that there really are some amazing stunners working at the Soi 6 bars - both Daytime and at Night. As has been said some of these girls rival anything you'd see on Walking Street. All you have to do is walk along the Soi to check them all out, they're mostly all sitting in front.

Beer Bars :up: - have to plug the many beer bars in Pattaya, quite a few nice girls and they stay open quite late.

:yay::elephant::chili:

Good work as usual BF.

I don't know what it is with the fire girl as she was a little too thick for my taste. I'm not a big fan of the bleached hair either, although that may be gone by now. Maybe the girls think she has a hot tongue :hubba:

BF77,

Thank you for your report,,,,,,,as always, great reads..Again sorry we never hooked-up last year,,next time..your report actually has me wanting to go back,,,,but i'm kinda burnt out from the scene,,so may lay-off this year...i don't know, still

haven't made up my mine,,,

aloha,

HOKS

HOKSIPKAU said:

BF77,

Thank you for your report,,,,,,,as always, great reads..Again sorry we never hooked-up last year,,next time..your report actually has me wanting to go back,,,,but i'm kinda burnt out from the scene,,so may lay-off this year...i don't know, still

haven't made up my mine,,,

aloha,

HOKS

HOKS, if my report helps you to get back then that's great. I still enjoy just being in LOS. Anyway Pattaya is rockin with plenty, plenty nice babes right now and whenever you do get back if I'm there at the same time I'll spring for the 1st round. ::

Mahalo, BF77

liquidflux said:

I'm hoping to be around for a couple months starting mid January. If you're in town we should do a little Pattaya - Bangkok go-go crawl.

Sounds Good Liquid, if I end up having to make a trip earlier than you I'll be sure to put out another "Round Up" intel report for use during the GoGo crawls. :D

JAN / FEB is a great time to be there however, I remember one JAN in Pattaya there were several days where it was actually COOL - I mean so cool you'd almost need a sweater - I loved every minute of it... :worship:

Mostly agree with Brownfox's round up. I also enjoyed The Sea, and had a really hot ST on Soi Sex, where the asking price is 300 for the bar's room upstairs and 700 for the exotic angel on my lap. No way could I say no to that. My main addition to his round up would be the new gogo bars way down south in the Covent Garden area, past Tony's Disco. My favorites there are Club Boesche and X-Zone. I would have included Babe Watch, except the idiot owner fired Ricky, the best bar manager in my experience.

Archived