Brownfox's cursory Pattaya GoGo Round Up

BrownFox77

limbo said:

BrownFox,

Great report, just don't know what to expect if you have enough time to visit even more places. Seems to me that you've been a busy boyscout. ::

Limbo,

I do wish I'd hit more places, like some of those mentioned by Thailien8 above, going to have to allocate more time on my next trip... :)

The "problem" with slow season is there's just so many choice babes available, not able to run thru as many clubs before some irresistible babe(s) convince me to stop looking... but it sure is fun during the Hunt :elephant:

BF77,

Re-read your report,,just wanted to mention the Sea ago go,,that place was always my favorite for alot a reasons,,i actually was going there when it was Frozen ago go,,I had a regular from there,,that i would spend time with everytime i came to Pattaya, she was propably the ultimate GFE i've ever had,,when i first took her, she was only 18,,,then over the next four years,,i saw her change,,but inside she was still the same towards me,,still a really beautiful girl,,with a spectacular body,,,,,,,i miss her,,and i haven't seen her since last year,,,she' gone from the scene,,anyway,just remincing about the Sea ago go(and when it was Frozen) i had some really great times in that place,,glad to here the "girls" are back,,went back a couple of times last year,,it was kinda dead,,as far as the girl quality,,,,,,,,,,so good to hear your positive take on the place,,,,,thank you,,

chok dee,

HOKS

again,,if we do meet up,,the first round is on me,,at the Sea a go go

HOKS,

Funny thing is I too have (and had) regulars at Frozen / The Sea, really sweet girls. This recent trip, one of my regulars came back into the scene after she had been gone for over a year, fortunately she's still the same and not hardened.

There's just something about Pattaya and GFE's - after all these years I still find it far more likely to find real GFE type experiences (with really sweet girls) in Pattaya than Bangkok (although one can certainly find that in Bangers too).

Over the years I've known many such girls in Pattaya, most have left the scene to get married and a few of those, like you, I miss very much - with some you can get quite close.

In your earlier post you mentioned getting burned out from the scene. I sometimes feel that way after much hard-core non-stop Butterflying but I find having 1 or 2 real GFE type experiences where you get a bit close a nice way to keep from getting too hardened one's self - although it can be painful on the heart... ::

Mahalo, BF77

- guess I'll get our 2nd rounds, by then I suspect we'll have company :)

Archived