Krabi

Tiger Moth

Little bit.

There is a joint called Romeo's in Krabi Town that has some ladies, and I found another place down by the water, I cannot remember its name...where I pulled a totally hot girl who had the skankiest pussy that I ever smelled. It was a real shame. She was beautiful, and her pussy...it was ill. That is the only way that I can describe it. I literally smelled it from four feet away, as she sat on the bed. Rotten fish stench.

Anyway.

There are some little bars down off the beach road in Ao Nang, but that is about it.

Plenty inside Krabi town as well.

It is a thai scene though, so you will find one soi packed with brothels that has improved considerably during the years in terms of housing, not when it comes to the girls.

Then there are a number of karaoke joints where you can pick up hostesses, rather pricey though, although some good looking ones can be found.

The Thai Hotel has a singing lounge with girls singing their hearts out every night. There is usually some eye-candy in here.

You buy the girls some burmalai garlands and they come sit with you. You take it from there. NB, not much english is spoken in any of these places, you will have a much better time if you speak some thai.

Outside of town towards the tiger cave temple on the river bank is a large open air karaoke place.

My buddy are I were a real novelty here and had a blast, while receiving the attention that we so rightfully deserved.

cheers

hua nguu

BuffHello said: theres nothing worse than the smell of a sick pussy, makes you heave at the smell,.......

Quite agree, fortunately I haven't come across many in my time (no pun intended).

What about the opposite though. The girls who work in the BJ bars must have to wrap their lips around some fairly whiffy tackle, perhaps not sick, but certainly smelly. I'm not suggesting that most guys aren't clean but if you go into a BJ bar in the evening after spending the day wandering around Bangkok or Pattaya and haven't had a shower since you got up then your gear isn't going to smell too fresh and some poor girl has to eyeball it for as long as it takes you to "unleash hell". OK, they may have little wet wipe towelette thingys to freshen you up a bit, but it still can't be too pleasant for them?

I am of course talking hypothetically and would never knowingly wander around all day and then go into a BJ bar without going back to my hotel for a shower first. :o

MaiLuk said:

I was thinking the same thing. If she was that beautiful i could not stand the thought of her going through life with a fouled pussy. So off to the doc i would take her.

would you take a minger with a sick pussy to hospital too?

personally i had 1 gal with a really foul stinking fanny that was so bad i had to eject her fast from the room to stop myself heaving.

a pile of shit was like scented roses compared with her..its a shame i know.

Archived