WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

Bibbs,

Btw, now Beckham and Owen are getting old, is yours the world's favourite gay team? (I mean the team most adored by gay men?) Not only has it got Ronaldo, it's got cutie Nuno Gomes and dreamboat Paolo Ferreira

555 whatever they do during half-time is up to them :D

BTW, glad to hear Figo and Pauleta played their final game for the Portuguese squad. 'Thanks' to them for what they've done for us but now it's clearly time to make space for young and new talent.

As for the final...can't say I'm satisfied with the Italians lifting the Cup but also wouldn't want to see the French winning both the semi final and final with penalties.

Best revenge for Zidane would've been to lift the Cup instead of the Italians..his reaction fucked himself and his team.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I laughed when I first saw the headbutt and it seemed Zidane would get away with it. He didn't. Besides saw the game in one of the driest places possible, Dupont Durand bar restaurant in Neuilly... all in all quite an anticlimax...

How long was it before one of the English commentators mentioned England winning the WC in 1966?

About 7 minutes!

Don't know the guys name but just after Zidane had scored the penalty he said something like "Well this reminds me of a certain Geoff Hurst in 1966. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, in 1966 England won the World Cup and Geoff Hurst .........., blah, blah, blah."

What a pompous asshole. It's the final between France and Italy, a final England never even got close to playing in, yet within 7 minutes, after France have just scored, he's already talking about England and 1966. :cussing:

ZZ should have bitch slapped him. If you're gonna go, may as well go out in style. ::

Bada bing...its 12 yards and I can understand. Do you think you'd ever get into the sport? Can you be pried away from the Detroit Lions by the likes of Arsenal? Somehow I don't think so...haha...

Archived