WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in FOOTBALL they have rules concerning safety.

any Player who commits 2 bad fouls will get sent off or even just one bad foul can result in going off.

unlike many Sports like Ice Hockey where it seems permissable to use the stick to try and break open someone's head.......... :doah:

or Rugby where you seem to be allowed to break People's jaws without any punishment and even try and break their necks.............. :shakehead

question for ya Badabing...............did you see that nutmeg performed during the Game?............

Have to say that I think the only way we will get better is for Fat Frank to get injured and miss the rest of the tourno. Why the fcuk Gerrard has to sit back covering for the fat twat while he goes forward and misses chance after chance is beyond me. Sven might consider switching them around and letting Fat Frank cover for Gerrard but Fat Frank hasn't got the energy.

At the very least he could switch to using Carragher in front of the CD's and leave both to attack.

I also thought both full backs were pretty crap defending and non-existent in overlapping with the midfield.

Anyway, I'm now actually sitting here cheering Drogba on against the argies which is a sobering thought. ::

Even as a nervous viewer, I thought England were very comfortable in the first half and they did make some chances (with Gerrard being especially prominent) but were careless with the final ball.

I don't know what the fuck happens at half-time in these games: Brazil 02, France 04, Portugal 04, etc. Before going in, England look like a decent, lively team. After they come out, their whole attitude changes. (For example, the defence starts to hang back an extra 20 yards and the midfield stops supporting attacks.) The whole thing's infuriating because it's just down to them, not the other team! :(

Er, that's just England talk, isn't it, not World Cup talk?

Bah... the other teams - I couldn't give a fuck! :D

ALHOLK said:

Proceed as follows.

Step 1: Obtain a copy of the Oxford dictionary (that's a book).

Step 2: Try find a friend that is litterate.

Step 3: Ask the aforementioned friend to explain the word sarcasm.

Thanks maestro, your help is appreciated

I followed your steps and looked under the 'S' but no such thing as 'sarcasm' ... However, I did find 'Suck my Dick' ...

OK, here's some comment on other teams:

Watching Ivory Coast v Argentina now, which is an entertaining match.

But why the fuck do the Argentinians, 2-0 up, need to dive around? We've just had Eboue getting booked for not even touching Saviola and man-monkey - ugliest man in the tournament - Sorin falling prey to an "acoustic foul". By contrast, Didier Drogba's stayed on his feet!

Dirty cheating Argie bastards. :cussing:

Archived