WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
limbo said:

Bust,

Can we keep this on track please :beer:

Limbo, This thread is WORLD CUP last time I looked England are the World Champions at Rugby Union having won the last World Cup.

Serbia have conceded as many goals in the first half of the finals than they did in entire qualifying (one), and they dont score many, looking good for the Dutch.

well done Mekong for butt fucking Teddy with his double and treble talk.

sorry to upset you but the double does include the Premiership..........

and i didn't mention the Treble of 1999 because i was talking about Scholes,and he didn't play in the Final.

he did get a medal but he like Keane doesn't feel that it counts.

the treble of 1999 was more worthy because it involved the 3 major that an English Team can win.........

First half was good by the Dutch and in the second half the Serbs seemed to have wakened up and the Dutch team was under pressure a few times but kept their heads cool.

Just like the England game, a lot of players had problems dealing with the heat.

Happy to get the 3 points in, probably for the neutral watcher not the most exciting game, but at least we score our own goals. :neener:

After Robben's goal, fantastic to see a Chelsea player first celebrate with an Arsenal player to be followed by a ManU player. Rare sight, that is.

Archived