Cheapest whore houses in Thailand by region:

If your anything like me you like cheap whores. Something fun about bangin some whores in a flop house! Anyways wanted to get a list going about prices and places in different cities around Thailand. I'll add some.

Hat Yai: Could say pink lady complex but to up market. The hotel is only 600 baht with massage girls, a gogo of limited sorts and a coffee house/cafe like Chiang Mai has with alot of girls! Then there are the Turkish baths with fish bowl for room, shower, a/c and girl for 1 hour at 550 baht! There are 3 or 4 places about a clik from the PLC or the mall/movie center around novotel.

Bangkok: Walk around bangkok on low sois of Sukhumvit around 4am and 500 baht hookers can be found. Found some cute chiang Rai girl with white skin and P.E.T.E tattood on her neck she was taken back to my room. She looked so young I found it hard to have my way with her. She was so small and shaved that I kept asking her age. She said, sanuk sanuk I 21 my id at desk, she looked like a child, whatever, holy fuck was she tight. 500 baht cuties...wow!

Pattaya: TGBar on soi 6 has to be the best place for a good lay! 800 baht for everything and a handfull of talent. Hard to pass up on full sex, BJ-CIM, cute girls, room and a bucket shower for less. Unless you pull froma BB with the norm of 700 for ST and BF.

Any places?

Dr Sanuk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chiang Mai: You like you get. Best pick up joint is Spicey! Always plenty of girls out with friends looking to get laid. The only problem seems to be they want BF's. Out off Huay Kwai road on nimeran rd you can get all in some with the skanks for 300 to 400 baht. You might get lucky and find a 5 or 6 hanging around! The choice place for me in Chiang Mai is a total thai place. It's a music bar sing song place. Alot of cute girls for 800 baht ST and 1200 baht LT. Have to go early for the best lookers. Down past the night market turn right at Pantip Plaza and left right after you cross the sewer/bridge opposite the turn off to Imperial Ping Hotel. On the left past a few eating stahls is a windowless joint with bikes out front. Take the stairs down into the club and enjoy! You need to be able to talk some thai!

Dr Sanuk

> Out off Huay Kwai road

Huay Kaew road.

> on nimeran rd

Nimmanhaemin rd.

> Down past the night market turn right at Pantip Plaza and left

> right after you cross the sewer/bridge opposite the turn off to

> Imperial Ping Hotel.

Kamphaeng Din Rd.

One place I patronize every once in a while has a couple of the ladies announce to the other girls that my price is a set price of XXX baht. This has gone on for years. The last few times I was there, I have brought this up to some of the ladies. "Why do I get charged more?" Whatever we pay, it is still a good price in relation to western prices but we may never know what true eastern prices are.

But as far as my old time favorites, the price has not changed in years.

the cheapest dives i have found are in northern issan heading west out of NongKhai ,i follow the river and stop off as and when in some thai dives where they never see farang punters , i pay 200-300 ,some local some Laos and some of the most impenatrable pussies i have encountered .not virgins but not far off it .(my god they are bi g in pattaya compared)

i enjoy searching out these remote dives .One gal gave my balls a shampoo before swoopingon the old fella.

I would think local blokes pay 100.

I have had some gals that were very uncooperative because they didnt want to be there but they werent indentured and free to leave any time.I have ventured into some kareoki places where they quoted BKK prices so didnt do any business as i wont pay more than the local rate whic is a lot to them.

But all in all some memorable ST shags up there .

One gal was so skanky she couldnt stand the smell of her own fanny and got out fast after as the room smelt of her fanny so much.

"If your anything like me you like cheap whores."

I'm not....but try mae sai for thailand's budget sexpat, when in phuket town do visit 'soi see-sipet', and in Bangkok go to thanon yarowat, specifically in and around the tai pan hotel...grab a beer and sit outside....everyone will know why you are there...find shortime 200 baht with a room for 150 baht.

Post the results please.

west out of NongKhai ,i follow the river and stop off as and when in some thai dives where they never see farang punters , i pay 200-300 ,some local some Laos

Sounds like a way to catch something VERY nasty if you're not careful. I'd imagine that in these "local" places nasties like HIV and other bad stuff would far more prevalent than regular farang venues and pick-up joints.

MooNoi.

MooNoi said:

west out of NongKhai ,i follow the river and stop off as and when in some thai dives where they never see farang punters , i pay 200-300 ,some local some Laos

Sounds like a way to catch something VERY nasty if you're not careful. I'd imagine that in these "local" places nasties like HIV and other bad stuff would far more prevalent than regular farang venues and pick-up joints.

MooNoi.

Not only that, these idiots bring it back and spread it around BBK as well, putting us all at risk.

Archived