Cheapest whore houses in Thailand by region:

teddy said:
MooNoi said:

west out of NongKhai ,i follow the river and stop off as and when in some thai dives where they never see farang punters , i pay 200-300 ,some local some Laos

Sounds like a way to catch something VERY nasty if you're not careful. I'd imagine that in these "local" places nasties like HIV and other bad stuff would far more prevalent than regular farang venues and pick-up joints.

MooNoi.

Not only that, these idiots bring it back and spread it around BBK as well, putting us all at risk.

News flash! If your in the p4p scene you are risking your health! Doesn't matter if it's girls in a gogo or freelancers on the street. Getting them in some flop house in some village or a turkish bath where they don't speak anything but thai is the same. Your normal TG in the p4p scene may be fresh in town of bangkok or Pattaya but she has often had a tour or two in some of these other lower end places, not all but alot have had it!

Dr Sanuk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I agree that you are taking your chances in the p4p scene across the board, but don't equate the shit going on for 200 baht in the cheap brothels of mae sai, cambodia, etc. with what is going on in nana, cowboy, or the pong.

They are on the opposite end of the p4p spectrum. None of it can be considered 'safe' but in no way is it equal. No sources, just the knowledge of BG's that do have the ability to see a doctor if they choose, and burmese, cmbo, laotian illegal aliens who can't even if they wanted to.

But check out chinatown, you don't have to leave bangkok if you want to dog out chicks for 200 baht.

Enjoy.....

drewexpat said:

Your normal TG in the p4p scene may be fresh in town of bangkok or Pattaya but she has often had a tour or two in some of these other lower end places, not all but alot have had it!

Dr Sanuk

Utter tripe

I know its nicer to stay in the illusion, but p4p is a risky business just like banging GTGs bareback.

The price tag we pay doesn't mean we get higher qulity or more disease free shags please understand that & take adequate precautions :angel:

No need to critisize the ones who find enjoyment in 200bt screws than the ones who pay 5000bt for a chics pussy!

This post will bother alot of people so don't read it if your easily bothered!

I have a really good friend who contracted aids in Nana plaza using the same idea of higher class whores that are more or should one say less likely to have hiv. He has quit his job as a civil engineer in bkk and for the last 4 months been screwing his way around every bar in NEP. He's told me all the different ways he gets condoms to break or doesn't have to wear them. My point in saying this is your idea of girls being less or more disease prone is: STUPID! I wear 2 condoms all the time no matter what and usually don't let my balls hit. I also only do doggie with whores!

Dr Sanuk I

I was disagreeing with the suggestion that the BG's in BKK start first in the dingy 200bht a shag dives in the provinces and then work their way up to BKK. I believe it would be the other way around where the more desparate ones end up in the 200bht a shag dives.

I also remain convinced that one would be more likely to pick up a SD in one of these dives than in a bar in SC for example.

Quick response: Thats all sorry!

Not when you often find young thai girls in alot of the 500 baht places. Often these girls don't like the Falang dives of dancing or being with some 300 or 400 pound guy pinning them against a bed for 30 minutes and want thai guys as their customers instead.

Dr Sanuk

drewexpat said: I have a really good friend who contracted aids in Nana plaza using the same idea of higher class whores that are more or should one say less likely to have hiv. He has quit his job as a civil engineer in bkk and for the last 4 months been screwing his way around every bar in NEP. He's told me all the different ways he gets condoms to break or doesn't have to wear them.......

If this story is true, what have you done to try and stop him?

drewexpat said:

I have a really good friend who contracted aids in Nana plaza using the same idea of higher class whores that are more or should one say less likely to have hiv. He has quit his job as a civil engineer in bkk and for the last 4 months been screwing his way around every bar in NEP. He's told me all the different ways he gets condoms to break or doesn't have to wear them. My point in saying this is your idea of girls being less or more disease prone is: STUPID! I wear 2 condoms all the time no matter what and usually don't let my balls hit. I also only do doggie with whores!

Dr Sanuk I

Sounds like a nice friend you have there if this is true, which I somehow doubt a great deal.

However, thanks for the sound advise on avoiding HIV. What was it I must do or not do?

1. Always wear 2 condomns no matter whether I am having sex or not, and;

2. Must not let my balls hit, ah I will always keep them harnessed from now on, and;

3. Only fuck doggie style ::

Feckin brilliant, I've now got it cracked.

Talking about recking everyones life and how he is giving everyone a death sentence. The problem for him is that he feels that it was nep that wrecked his life. With his state of mind it's hard to talk to him about how he should act when it was a whore that gave it to him. I expect to hear that he off'd himself before to long. I'm at a loss of how I should talk to him. It is so ingrained in his head that NEP was the cause of his wrecked life. Got any idea's. He is the reason I stopped going to NEP. At least in the 500 baht places you don't get some illusion that this whole life is, well SAFE!

Dr Sanuk

Archived