Cheapest whore houses in Thailand by region:

Teddy,

Expats don't talk about HIV or disease much it's almost Taboo! Yeah he is a good friend and I hate his state of mind, however, friends-true friends are hard to find! He is a true friend. True friend but fucked in the head in a big way. What do you reckon I do?

Doggie style? :: I like it! I like being in control. I get off on it! Want me to desribe it for you how, NOT!

Dr Sanuk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expats don't talk about HIV or disease much it's almost Taboo!

Yes. Play with fire expect to get burned. You would be surprised at there are some expats that you know that have AIDS and continue to screw around. Not sure if they use condoms or not. Never came up in conversation " so HOW is the HIV treating you anyways ??"

drewexpat said:

Doggie style? :: I like it! I like being in control. I get off on it! Want me to desribe it for you how, NOT!

Dr Sanuk

My expression of puzzlement was more to do with how doing it doggie style is supposed to stop you contracting HIV, nothing to do with not knowing how to do it doggie style.

And I still haven't worked out how you stop your balls from banging around whilst you are shagging ::

Hi...

I know you gotta start somewhere, but (with all due respect), this thread contained Mr Drewexpat's first post, and has only been registered on the board one day...

Methinks could be a bit of a wind-up perhaps??

(If not, Drewexpat, I apologise... but it happens at times around here).

MooNoi

Even if it is a wind up, it is an interesting subject - up-country Thai venues outside of the main Farang oriented places like Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Samui and Phuket. The North and North Issan seem particularly interesting.

I may venture up to Chiang Mai in a few weeks, and I wouldn't mind hearing more about the current state of play in Chiang Mai and the north generally. I am not interested in the place over the sewer bridge (great line) and I have no interest in unprotected sex with indentured servants, but the comment about "best pick up joint is Spicey!" caught my attention. Is there such a place, where is it and can anyone fill in a few more details? (Or have I been had on this? If so, other suggestions?)

I was in Nong Khai about two years back at a place that (I think) was called the Grand Hotel. On the roof, they had a beer garden. The girl serving my beer was gorgeous even before I had my first beer. She was a great flirt, but I never had a chance to find out if she was anything more than a flirt because I was in a group that included a TG girlfriend (of sorts - now long gone) and some PC minded Farangs (who were out shopping). Anyway, since that day I have always wanted to venture up-country with a bit less adult supervision.

My 2 baht worth:

You can pay 2000 baht and a 600 baht bar fine at NEP during working hours or you can pay 1000 baht and no bar fine if you meet the BG after work when she is working the street as a freelancer. Same girl just different venue. The same thing probably works if you get her before she goes to work.

teddy said:

My expression of puzzlement was more to do with how doing it doggie style is supposed to stop you contracting HIV, nothing to do with not knowing how to do it doggie style.

Teddy knows his stuff when it comes to Doggy style. I will vouch for that. And may I add, Teddy has a very nice cock and balls. First-rate. A credit to him.

MooNoi said:

west out of NongKhai ,i follow the river and stop off as and when in some thai dives where they never see farang punters , i pay 200-300 ,some local some Laos

Sounds like a way to catch something VERY nasty if you're not careful. I'd imagine that in these "local" places nasties like HIV and other bad stuff would far more prevalent than regular farang venues and pick-up joints.

MooNoi.

from what i have seen the gals in these dives are reluctant without a rubber ,they always have plenty around .I did have 1 gal who was so hot she wanted it in skin to skin but i put 1 on.

But i reckon gals in NP or SC are more likely to take a chance on bareback.(as they are on higher rates)

IMO

Archived