Pattaya freelancer hangout?

The KSR Gullivers has never been much of a freelancer location unless you count falang backpacker babes looking for travelling "companions".

Hi DD...

Maybe changed a bit since you were there last. But I used to live 5 minutes away and was in there at least once a week. At least 15-20 girls freelancing there every time.

Was there 2 nights ago, and same story. They're pretty dire though.. Out of the 20 or so I saw on Monday, about 2 were ok, 2 were passable, and the rest were "forget it!"

MooNoi

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were three girls from my office (respectable place in Bangkok, two girls were lawyers, one from Chula) who used to hang out at KSR Gulliver's on weekends. They regularly went home with backpacker-type guys they met, had a series of 'boyfriends'and always had a new sob story about breaking up with the latest Spanish/Israeli/British etc guy who turned out to be an asshole who just wanted Thai pussy... I don't think they took money for it, I think it was just for the drama and the status of a temporary young hansum farang fan. (Does that count as freelancing, or just giving charity to backpackers?) Either way, it feeds the myth: there are easily-available GTG just waiting to fuck you in the bars of Bangkok...

Wait a minute, I'm being a little naive here, aren't I? I probably just worked with three freelancers, and didn't even know it!

Yeah, i goto KSR weekly, always lots of Uni students and office girls there, plus lots of freelancers! Very easy to acquire company...3-somes even! I don't like all the stupid tourists though, who think KSR is Thailand! Walking along it makes you understand why Thai people dislike farang.....pissed beer boys everywhere! Who really do think they are cool...hilarious! Gullivers is definately the 'hub' for bad music, bad dancing, dodgy women and idiotic farang.

Im intrigued, how does one make a venue freelancer free? I think such a feat would be nigh on impossible in PTY?

Ratta

how old are you? What kind of places you prefer.

There are a bunch of places like Lucifer, Tonys, Hollywood, Marine..

Those are discotheques

If you prefer are more chilled atmosphere with less tourists and more girls there are quite some awesome places that I won't post here since I don't want the average tourists to go there, I PM it to everyone who is interested.

These places are great because the Walking Street Brats don't go there because there are too few men and too many girls. Most of them are working in hotels or jobs and enjoy their day off! Openend 24 /7 They even have a ST hotel connected upstairs.

You won't pay more than 500 baht if you have to pay at all!

Took me a year to find it, last night I was there, 6 Farang and 40 girls and 2 Thai men. It just rocks!

One of the few secret spots in Central Pattaya

Not yet mentioned: The new walking street live music bar "HAMMER" opened last month and is giving "LUCIFERS" heavy competition; quite a few freelancers evident.

"BAMBOO BAR" on South Pattaya Rd. just around the corner from Walking St. also has a lot of freelancers and part time players; check out the bar area or look for a cluster of girls in the table area and sit close by, they'll figure out a way to introduce themselves. NOTE: Don't let the rude and pushy waiters direct you to where they want you to sit, wave them off and pick your own spot.

Archived