Pattaya freelancer hangout?

If you prefer a more chilled atmosphere with less tourists and more girls there are quite some awesome places that I won't post here since I don't want the average tourists to go there, I PM it to everyone who is interested.

You won't pay more than 500 baht if you have to pay at all! Took me a year to find it, last night I was there, 6 Farang and 40 girls and 2 Thai men. It just rocks! One of the few secret spots in Central Pattaya

i will post it next week

If you haven't posted it already please count me in too CT.

:chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay:

Cheers,

F2F

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've stayed at soi 13 several times. Don't recall a FLer hangout but i suppose i was not on the lookout.

The OPer hasn't been back so he obviously does not care. But the real question is: why is there NOT a Beer Garden soi 7 type place in PTY? And why is there so few decent places to play pool (talking about pool not snooker) where FLers are hanging out. This is the main reason I bail out of PTY after just 3 days and head back to my favorite city. Way more variety for a sanuker in the mango.

Soi 13 inside of the passage! Would only go there on weekends!

In PTY are plenty of places similar to the beergarden! You just won't see them with a marco polo guide in your hands and especially not in 3 days!

Anyways you can't compare BKK and PTY

i dont know anyone who likes both cities!

I hate BKK because I see no sense in spending hours in a cab to get from A to B

Variety in PTY is given, just go to jomtjien and there are some cool other places!

PTY is way more than walking street!

>>In PTY are plenty of places similar to the beergarden! You just won't see them with a marco polo guide in your hands and especially not in 3 days!<<

I hear you talking about the beergarden 7s but still hear nothing about where they are. And nothing about places to play pool and pick up freelancers :spank:

Inside the passage? That is not good directions. I've walked that soi and never noticed a FLer. But i'm often drunk and if not then severely hungover and dehydrated so i could miss things or they may be avoiding me like the plague :medusa:

if you wanna play pool & free lancers and you still ask you must have missed something :) You can play pool everywhere with freelancers, starting at gullivers down to 19th hole at walking street!

At soi 13 is only 1 passage, it leads to a bistro inside the building! Small tiny but good girl on the weekend but not the favorite place to go!

I already said you need to have a look at 3rd road, near Exzyte there are at least 2 hot places. Before I leave Pattaya I won't reveal it since I don't want you guys to spoil my fun :)

At Jomtjien Complex is a "Pool"bar where always 2 girls play pool with you at 1 time, NAKED! You can even bang them on the table!

Why does it matter that a girl is a freelancer that plays pool with you? Why don't you go to an ordinary beer bar, all of them have pool tables and all of them hve girls? I don't get that part! Barfine is only 200 baht and it doesn't matter if she is a FL or a BG they are both professionals!

You can play pool everywhere with freelancers, starting at gullivers down to 19th hole at walking street!

I didn't think Gullivers was open yet. OK there are a bunch of pool tables on walking street. At night it can be crowded and the places across from Marines after marine closes is shoulder to shoulder. Chances of getting a turn on the table are slim but that is hardly important if you are out at 3am and surrounded by a hundred girls in a very small bar. HOWEVER... during the day these places on walking st are shit. No one there. Just an ugly bargirl here and there.

>>I already said you need to have a look at 3rd road, near Exzyte there are at least 2 hot places. <<

Been down there during the day several times and saw nothing. Apparently they are night time venues? Question: What is xcyte disco all about? A thai venue?

Bottom line is the only daytime fun in PTY that i have found is soi 6 and the go gos on one of the soi 14s. Soi 6 is strictly a brothel type of experience tho i am no expert on Soi6 so maybe some different venues i don't know about. So the problem i have with PTY is very little to do during the day. The beer bars with rare exceptions are full of ugly girls daytime.

Compare bangkok. You can hit a large number of air conditioned or outdoor bars starting at 11am such as Morning/Night bar, and play pool or just hang around, eat or whatever. You can hit BeerGarden soi 7. All of these bars (except MN)have the early riser freelancers hanging around and good lookers can be found. By 5pm the bars are full of FLers many are looking very good. Examples: Gullivers, Wave Bar, Hillary. Sorry but PTY does not have this style of sanuk going unless you can tell me where i have missed it all.

Why FLers? I have nothing against BGs. I find in general that FLers have a more interesting lifestyle, and know more (speaking in general again) about the various venues in the area, and contrary to what many think, have more self discipline (in general) than BGs. Which is why they don't need to work bar to make their business work. For the record, I hook up with half BGs and half FLers on any given visit so i am not dissin our BGs here OK :D

Another big plus in BKK: The hooligan types are few and far between. Not a big deal i never had a problem with them but its nice not to have to look at guys all inked up with ragged tank tops and scowling mugs.

Okie Dokie, I got your point!

It is about daytime fun! SD1 once aksed me about daytime places a few weeks back and since them I started looking for them! I usually sleep long and grab a bite somewhere. I am not too much into the daytime activities!

I have noticed that the corner bars on 2nd road between soi 13 and soi pattaya klang are better staffed at daytime then others! Still not great but better!

Pattaya at daytime is clearly about soi 6 and Massage Parlors at the afternoon!

Of course you can't squeeze places like in BKK into this tiny city, there is not much space!

I have never been there but in soi 3 a little bit inside is a garden bar with a bunch of girls, dunno if this one is good!

Collect phone numbers, find a good pool table and call your favorite bird for a game of pool! That is probably the best thing to do at daytime if the 2nd road corner bars aren't good for you!

I'd also try soi 13/2 and 13/1

there are a plenty of indoor bars, i have never visited one but the girls start working early, i alway hear them screaming at me when i drive by! Never looked who was screaming!

Archived