Pattaya freelancer hangout?

Anyways you can't compare BKK and PTY

i dont know anyone who likes both cities!

!

I do.

:smirk:

But you don't know me. :cool:

here here !! I can't separate the two. Both different but both great fun, though between the two cities, you have everything covered.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after 6am the hottest girls go to my condo! :)

... while I watch the rest play pool at JP Bar until mid-morning, and take whatever dregs are left back to my suite... why oh why do I wait so damn long?! End up with some real detritus, have to sneak them out of the hotel after dark to avoid embarrassment...

Come on Christian, don't you remember? Tomorrow is when Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny are having you over for drinks with those Good Thai Girls!

MaiSabai - you've put your finger right on one key part of the JP Bar-style experience, which is not being exactly sure whether it's technically today, or tomorrow, or yesterday - when you don't know whether it's still last night, it's hard to worry about tomorrow...

I don't know, CT may live like a king, but I don't think I do - unless it's the kind of king who likes to slum it out with the riffraff rather than his court...

(Speaking of riffraff, and getting back to the original title of the thread, I did the Marine 2/JP route over this past (four-day) weekend whenever necessary, and found even the post-6 am selection pretty decent - though the cast of characters repeats itself, you'll be fine for a while, just avoid pissing any girl off too much, one thing about after hours freelancers: they love to fight!)

YimSiam

go on third road close to excyte direction to Soi Bokao. It looks like a regular house on first sight but you'll see many people standing outside, this is the top place, not really a legal bar but who cares, it is Pattaya, police is bribed they won't show up! You can eat, drink and sing Kalaoke there, few farangs and loads of thai girls.

Also there are the same kind of places at the market Area of Soi Bokao, Soi 13 on weekends in the Berlin Bistro (not every weekend, seems to be occasionally, had luck 6 out of 8 times) and i start more and more liking the pool places at Marine Plaza!

Go and enjoy, Friday next week I have finished my private stuff and I am available for tours (if you guys pay the drinks)

Archived