Lymph Gland swollen

stumpy

I think it is more important to describe one's practices as he could have been virgin mary in thailand...

Did he sleep around with whores without protection? Only he can answer that....

As to people jumping on the HIV/AIDS bandwagon, it is much more complicated than I was in Thailand recently and now I have a single symptom. The odds are far greater that the cause of swelling is for some other reason. What if any other symptoms does he have? One needs to look at dates and how many trips and what were at risk practices if any undertaken? What are his practices at home or elsewhere?

Lets not all panic here. I wonder if everyone who screws around and with at risk practices in LOS or elsewhere follows up with periodic HIV testing???

My guess it is a very low percentage of guys who meet the above criteria actually follow-up with HIV testing? One of problems is before one could conclude negativity with seriel results, the guy is already back in LOS screwing around again..testing would never end until at risk behavior terminate...

CB

Hi All,

Yes I did tell them I had been in Thailand. I have had an HIV test and it is negative. As you will see from the original post, 6 months have passed.

Archived