Recommended 5 Star Hotel?

Straycat

Hi Guys , new to this site . But anyways , stayed at the Shangri La two weeks ago ( only in BKK one night ) and its a great hotel and no worries taking girls back .

I,ll be in BKK again this Wed and as the Shangri La is full I,m considering the Landmark , the location is right for me as I want to check out NP . But I,ll be pissed off if the hotel is crap . Any comments would be helpfull as if you cant tell I,m a Newbie .

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the best of all. A Five Star super girl friendly..

J.W. Marriott......

Even if you are a lil shyu walk thru the bakery on Suk, thru the dining room, past the shops, into the bar area and over to the elevators. Now, don';t forget to make her strip for you before she leads you into the shower to scrub you ring!

alphamale ,

my apologies go out to you , ze Oriental is my second home .

Again my heart is breaking from all the misleading rumours concerning this establishment regarding the treatment of female Thai citizens trying to enter the building .

If you check in with said subject , nobody will send anybody away . Subject could also be of any other nationality .

More critical is the import of Thai junior female citizens who are obviously crossing the lobby for the purpose of making some bucks by performing sexual intercourse/s .l If you are not a regular guest , the only thing that might help you is renting a suite or stay for a month . They would not like to loose your business and put morale aside.

If you are a regular , you can do what you want .

The Oriental is in no way snobbish .

Got to leave now , I am currently in the Lisbon docks . The guys are waiting , there is serious business :grouphug: we are heading for .

BuBi

if # of stars is the factor there is only 1 answer

Peninsula Bangkok

guarenteed bragging rights in any Bangers hotel "mine has more stars than yours".

although the Nana short time hotel is a better location w/ more ammenities & is about the same price.

the correct weapon for true star mongers would be ..

credit cards or gold coins from either end of the '8 series' German car of your choice.

I'd enjoy & have frequently considered the highest room at the Byoke (sp) for a practice hunny boom.

what are the multi 10k Thb beach resorts like?

wonder what the amenities are at the Brad-Jolina retreat in Zimbawee?

Bill,

Once upon a time, there was a stranger who dared post on this board the question: "Where in the land of BKK is the fairest hotel?"

Many answered. Most with such nonsense as I have seen this day: Hyatt :: JW Marriott/Conrad - Barbarians the lot; Novotel; - Bleeding, Blaspheming, Bastards.

You were so gracious as to advise that one's stay should not be marred by lowering one's standards beyond the magical gardens of the Oriental.

Sir: I shall meet you at dawn at Lumpini Park - where the rightous keepers of the Penninsula shall remand the barbaric hordes of the Oriental back to their hellish slum.

Most graciously,

Searcher

Archived