Hello new guy here

Hello , I am about to be made redundant , I am 32 years old and havnt done much travelling outwith the normal holiday destainations with my pals and girlfriend.

I've just split with my long term girlfriend.

I'm in a quandry , do I use my redundancy money for a month ot two holiday to Thailand , if so where do I go , Bangkok , Phuket , both ? More places ?

I am looking for some great times with Bar Girls but was wondering where is best to go. I will be hoping to go in November time.

I will be travelling alone , is that fairly common ? I dont want to look like Johnny no-mates in the bars !!

I usually like my alcohol but that will not be the reason I am comingg to Thailand , will be other reasons.

I really enjoy your photo galleries.

Is it okay to take photographs of girls when I am with them ?

I may incorporate a month in Australia too , depending on how the money lasts. ; obviously that would be a different type of holiday.

Can I go backpacking in Thailand ? Is travel inexpensive ? How much can I expect to pay for a basic hotel room ?

Welcome!

Staying in Thailand can be done on the cheap. Backpackers do it all the time. Start with a copy of the travel guide: Lonely Planet - Thailand.

The major cost is just getting to Thailand.

Making the trip alone. It's done all the time by newbies and the experienced traveler. Take a side trip to Phnom Penh for a few extra Euros/Pounds/Dollars.

Pattaya, Phuket, Bangkok. Well, Bangkok is easier as that is where the plane lands.

Gals? Pick the ugliest gal from the first bar/gogo/disco/beer bar that you go to. Negotiate a long term price. Then you are done and you will have a free translater to boot.

Do find out where you home Embassy is located in Bangkok. Just in case.

Green0ak said:

Hello , I am about to be made redundant , I am 32 years old and havnt done much travelling outwith the normal holiday destainations with my pals and girlfriend.

I've just split with my long term girlfriend.

Well, it seems like all ocircumstances conspired to get to Thailand. Talk about good luck! While most would look at this as the low point of your life (losing job and girlfriend) I think this provide for an excellent opportunity to improve your life. Seriously, congrats! You are about to take a trip that you will always remember. Damn, I think I'm jealous.

I am looking for some great times with Bar Girls but was wondering where is best to go. I will be hoping to go in November time.

You can plan all you want, those plans will be out of the window once you have arrived. LOS has a weird way of changing your plan. Probably in the persona of a lovely thai girl who will sweep you of off your feet. This WILL happen. Th only problem you will face, s it the right girl? For that it would be good to harden yourself a little bit. You don't want to fall in love with a bitch.

So I have one advice: Whatever you do, stop at Gullivers, hang out with some of the boys from this forum, listen to their stories, remember the biggest pitfalls in dealing with BGs and learn as you go along. Have a great time. :beer:

Cheers!

:beer: :beer:

Hi Green Oak,

Millions are going backpacking in thailand every year, no reason why you shouldn`t do that too.

Travel is rediculously inexpensive compared to my neck of the woods and probably compared to the prices in your location as well.

Very easy to travel around Thailand.

Basic hotel room outside of bkk, 300-400 baht.

I would definitely prefer Phuket to bkk and pty. Much nicer setting, great beaches and plenty of entertainment as well.

Have fun

cheers

hua nguu

Gals? Pick the ugliest gal from the first bar/gogo/disco/beer bar that you go to. Negotiate a long term price. Then you are done and you will have a free translater to boot.

Care to explain this seemingly bizzare advice? I have always tried to find the cutest ones myself, and change them daily. If the OP is planning to arrive in November he should fly into the new airport so after a short taxi ride up the road to Pattaya he will find all the cheap pussy a man could handle, and since it's low season there should be plenty of choice. Have fun and don't fall in love!!!!

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. She will not be on the cell phone all the time talking to her husband, boyfriend, and a long list of farangs !

Absolutly top shelf advice.

Archived