my final post on the board

-.-.-

Unit731,

You raise a good point, for all we know, this could bge my last post! Yikes... wish It was better...oh well...most, o.k. all were pretty much crap... Later guys...I mean in case this turns out to be the last one...if not, see you later! :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mits, dont go baby!

Chuckie, you are going to kill yourself?! Life outside of the board is not that bad or is it? I think you have to ask KS whether keyboard slumping is allowed. Sorry just a little bit touchy since my neighbor just slashed a really nice Dell pc to pieces since the Russian girl on the Net told him she LOVES him and told her to send money. Which he did after asking advice first and EVERYBODY told him he was being conned. I think he had ba-nanas in his ear at that moment. Sounds like a pretty familiar story on the board, right?

Oh, well this is not honoring Mitsi. Okay I will throw some smelly flowers like Jasmine or Fragnipagni leaves around...so you can gracefully leave the scene.

Old Hippie said:

Well, I'm still alive...oh god, maybe this is my last post...? :)

Let's not kid ourselves - your last post will be some sort of bizarre gay sex suicide pact with Gadfly.

[color:"white"]...[/color]o

[color:"white"].[/color]<|¬

[color:"white"]...[/color]|\

:sex:

Allright. Just hold your horses. I got this figured out. My guess is that himitsu, bibblies, and buffHello are all the same poster! :grinyes: {And that poster could be somebody from a competing board trying to eliminate competition by running everybody off this board}

Archived