Amsterdam or Rotterdam whats the best for flithy whores

Tycona

Rotterdam is rather unique in Holland as it has no red light streets... Don't know why that is. Most larger cities in Holland have at least one red light street. There are plenty of incall places though with rather explicit ads in the newspapers (Algemeen Dagblad). smile.gif" border="0

It would be better to go to Amsterdam. If you want filthy whores try the "Poeldijksestraat" in The Hague (Den Haag) near HS train station shocked.gif" border="0 or steetwalkers (not recommended! most are junkies)...

Hi there,

If you want absolute filth, absolute degredation at prices to match you can't go wrong at central station Amsterdam.

On foot is not recommended, with absolute certainty you would be mugged.

Sex is available from 10 Guilders upwards, I lived in Amsterdam for 2 and half years, in my apartment block was a police officer that I was friendly with.

His tales still make me shudder, on a par with Bombays / Mumbais Fauklin road!!

As expert concerning the dutch prostitution I would say...stay away !!! The dutch government has cleared out prostitution in such a way that the onlythings to be had are really hardcore prohookers....you will wish youd never gone here and went to Bangkok/manila instead !!!!

cgholland

Well, it's true that rotterdam doesn't have a red light district. However, there are plenty of clubs around. One of my favourites is Club O.Q. Also the MAYFAIR is a nice one.

Lot of thai hookers too, working in bars, or private houses.

Anyway I prefer los.

By the way I would avoid the street scene around the central station in Amsterdam. Just too much criminal activity. There are some very pretty ladies in the red light district, especially in the summer when it's high seaon. Just look around the 'oude kerk', some very narrow streets with top quality. But, do expect to do 'business'.

I los it's less business like,

mischa.

Oh..I forgot to mention Utrecht smile.gif" border="0

If you are in the area, ask a taxi driver to bring you too the red light district in this city: it's called 'de bootjes'.

It's just a long street next to the water, where a lot of nice girls are waiting for you in their jolly old dutch living boats..... smile.gif" border="0

mischa.

quote:

Originally posted by mischa28:

Oh..I forgot to mention Utrecht
smile.gif" border="0

If you are in the area, ask a taxi driver to bring you too the red light district in this city: it's called 'de bootjes'.

(gg) I know at as "Zandpad". Weird place, no pub or anything in site. Just guys in cars driving up and down at 4 mph. But many real stunners including drop gorgeous Thai. Truly worth a visit.

Kind of disagree about the Dutch scene being too professional as suggested by somebody. The atmosphere in clubs can be very friendly and relaxed but it's very much hit and miss I suppose.

Strangly, according to many, Haarlem has got the best "window" scene. Best clubs I suppose along the Dutch-Belgium border.

hi guys

i consider myself as expert on thai hookers in rotterdam, but since the legalisation and control of prostitution is as virulent as it is now all the nice young thai chicks have gone. the scene overall has gone incredibly bad !!! At least 5 of the 18 thai brothels in rotterdam have closed last 6 months. The only thai hookers to be found are old dogs who were once married to dutchman when they were young and still have a legal permit to stay.

Anybody who knows some nice thai place (mischa28 ????)..plse feel free to contact me.... thanxx in advance

regards

cg holland

I like the sound of that Utrecht joint , do the whores really live in boats on the canal & you go into the boat to unload??? That sounds great , I allways pay extra for a water view shag!

Hang on how much WILL I pay for the water view shag??? smile.gif" border="0

Archived