Chiang Mai

cecil

Greetings! I just booked Chiang Mai in August. I have been going to Thailand since 1979, and things have changed each time I return.

I'd like to find a girlfriend type. I had one before but her family wanted me to buy her a house BEFORE we got married, I refused, so she flew the coop.

I am not really into the sex scene, as much as I just want an old fashioned, adorable, cute face, hard tummy, sweet girlfriend, that isn't too old.

Is that even possible these days?

Also, I have considered hiring a PA or Secretary type to accompany me and assist me.

I am retired now, and live in Baguio, but am going to spend a couple of months in Thailand and compare the two.

Some guys say to stay away from Thai women and go for Filipinas, some say the opposite.

What advice can you give a 50+ year old retiree who doesn't have deep pockets, but who isn't starving either.

If you are looking for regular ladies(read non P4P women) there are plenty everywhere....

Even if your pockets are not so deep, if you are smart, polite, good hearted, speaking thai would be better you can always find a young lady willing to be your girlfriend-mia noi or whatever...

if you are ready to court her.

Now finding one who will have enough education and who is smart enough (at least from western standards....) is another question.

-> this is why after all this time I found mine in the P4P.

Have dated quite a few out of P4P ladies but never found one with whom a long term relation could last.

just IME

Never been to the Philippines.

I was sitting on a stool at The Golden Beer Bar and one nice gent explained to me the difference between gals from Philippines and Thai gals.

His conclusion was that the Philippine gals had potential problems because of many being Christian and that that is a Western religion. He preferred Thai gals because they were Buddists.

I have no first hand knowledge of this other than what this gent stated.

Definitely more girls looking for husbands there U731, both in and out of the P4P scene. A lot of the place is a shit hole, the standard of living about half what it is here and law enforcement practically non existent. Subsequently living overseas is an attractive option.

Having said that it has some truly beautiful places of which Bagio is one, I made the descision to live here after three years in the Phillipines part time and don't regret it. It was definitely more exciting sometimes though.

You hear some funny stories re Christian/Buddhist girls though, a guy told me once he would never come to Thailand as blowjobs were against the local religion!

:rotfl:

Archived