Mc Tavish Of the Glen Chapter 4

zob65

I think you got it around the wrong way. Should read "dont give up you day job". My drunken ramblings for financial gain, dont think so, but we may be able to sell Mc Tavish dolls, bottle openers, video games like, "Mc Tavish and the Temple of Thermae". where you get points if you:

get a girl,

points deducted for every lady drink you buy,

points gained if she is good looking.

Bonus points for head job

loose all your points if its a Katoey

etc etc

• 2 weeks later...

Zob, we're waiting for Chapter 5, which by my reckoning is 4 days overdue. How come? Well you issued Chapter 3 thirteen days after Chapter 2 and you also issued Chapter 4 thirteen days after Chapter 3. Seventeen days have now passed since Chapter 4 and hence you're 4 days overdue! You've got to realise that waiting for the next chapter of McTavish of the Glen is like waiting for the next series of The Sopranos!

You haven't got writers block, have you?

I have been pre occupied , the instructor would not understand if I told him i could not remember the correct emergency procedures because I was getting pissed and writting about Mc Tavish of the Glen! plus I was afraid Of getting a letter bomb or kicked off the site for writing such shit!

Stay tuned I will break out the BL and order some ice from room service (which will cost me shit loads in Brussels!) and get in to it!

Archived