Soi 6 Pattaya...

WINEDINE69

I have only been down this soi once and that was on the back of a motorbike, where my mate who is a bit more conservative than I, wouldnt slow down too much for fear of being swamped by what he termed 'skanks'.

I however was curios as id heard all the bars are BJ bars?

I couldn't catch the names of the bars anywhere (it was during the daytime) and i wanted to go into the pump station and lolitas.

Is lolitas on soi 6? how many bars are BJ bars? are there any other kind of bars there? are the girls well below average?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

neither pump station (Soi Postoffice) nor Lolitas is in Soi 6.

the bars on Soi 6 are more ST bars than BJ bars (of course you can also have a BJ); they have ST rooms on the premises or nearby. the usual price is 200 for the bar and 500 for the girl. the most infamous is the King Kong bar close to 2. road. quality of the girls have gone downhill there. another large one is Redpoint. you can find some lookers if you take time and go to several bars. but the majority of the girls is mediocre...

Soi Yodsak (6) is my favorite street in the whole world. I disagree that the quality has gone down, there are more cuties than ever to be found here. Of course, there are plenty of fuglies and katoeys around as well. TG Bar has a very high number of young cuties, but I dislike the mamasan there and boycotted the place on my last visit. There is also an upstairs go-go that has some nice girls (name escapes me).

ALL the bars are "diddling" bars and I know of at least one where sample BJ's can be had while sitting on the couch. 200-300B for the bar and 500B for the girl are standard for ST, but some girls will try for more if you don't know any better. I have NEVER had a bad sexual experience from a Soi 6 girl and several of my all time favorites were found here.

Have fun!!!

Ranger

it's funny you say that...cause when went to soi 6 with a friend of mine to see one of his many girlfriends...first off she was a knock out, almost like she didn't belong there. and there were a few other that were hott too...the rest were nasty ,but it was about at least four that were highly LT fuckable.....and in that same night i went to another bar on soi 6 and fucked a little cutie and she wanted me to cum in her mouth.....the nasty one might out weigh the fine ones ,but their are fine ones there....you just gotta look hard

I very rarely do ST anymore, and last trip took 4 different Soi 6 gals LT and all were top notch both in looks and performance. Another super hot 19 yr old, I barfined for my friend and delivered her to his apartment. He was quite grateful and kept her several days. On other note, many of the girls in the bars here are not on salary and can come and go as they please.

2 of these gals stayed with me multiple days with no barfine. Had some hot lesbian action that put any of my Eden sessions to shame and they were more than happy with 1000B per day :). You will have to know them first to get away without paying the barfine and meet them away from the bar.

If you do barfine a girl for LT and want to see her in the future, ask her if she gets a salary or not from the bar. If not, she can see you anytime in the future and you can skip the barfine so long as you meet somewhere other than her bar. Assuming she likes you, of course ::.

Ranger

I walked down Soi 6 on the Saturday night during Songkran.. I was a bit tired and drunk so didn't partake.. There were tons of very hot girls out in the street bellowing "hallo welcaaaam", but none swamped me..

It struck me as the sleaziest, most decadent place I've ever walked (and I've seen a few)..

Next time I go to Thailand , I will definitely hang out round there and give Walking St less of my time.

Archived