Soi 6 Pattaya...

WINEDINE69

yes,,it has become my place to be in the afternoons,,i have picked up some really hot girls,,but you have to look good,,because their is a lot of "dogs" on that street,,,

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a friend who lives a few km outside Pattaya and he visites soi 6 EVERY day of his life, playing with the girls.....

I will visit him two weeks from now and tell the gf: I go for a drink with him....,no problem, he's a nice guy she says, yep :elephant:

Soi 6 is the place to be IMHO. I kick myself in the ass for not having ventured here years ago. The girls are just as hot as the ones on walking and with better attitudes.

I would agree that there are some girls that are just as hot but Soi 6 seems to have more ugly ones. The katoeys are also much more aggresive on Soi 6 than the ones on Walking Street.

Soi 6 has a lot of decent girls and a lot of ugly girls, just like every other bar in any other soi!

I have met a really good "service provider"

almost too cute to work at soi 6. She told me she has Thai Boyfriend and he doesnt want her to go to the hotel with a guy, he only allows her ST.

Her honesty about having a TBF brought her a 1000 baht tip from me! I think she was the first girl ever who admitted to have one!

Great Sex!

Her honesty about having a TBF brought her a 1000 baht tip from me! I think she was the first girl ever who admitted to have one!

CT,

you're spoiling the girls. :D

I think you butterfly too much, because in my punting days I had quite a few regulars who had TBFs. My favourite in the SoL was even married.

:elephant:

Archived