Soi 6 Pattaya...

WINEDINE69

I've never had a bad sexual experience in soi 6. It's awesome... sure there's probably about 80% dogs there in terms of looks, but I've found some real cuties, and I've also been with a couple of the "dogs" and they were awesome in the sack... (helps if you close your eyes sometimes). Helps if you grab the girl you like on the way into the bar, or else the uglies are more likely to come and sit with you. Still, sometimes when you're sitting on the sofa inside in the near darkness, just the way some of them play with your cock, and kiss your neck, you just can't help but go upstairs - even if they aren't the best looker going around. Soi 6 is great!

MooNoi

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always go to Soi 6 duing the day on my visits to Pattaya. Its the best place to pick up a good cheap fuck in the afternoon.

I agree you have to look hard to find the good ones but its worth the fun walking down the Soi.

There are a few good daytime GoGo's around there aswell.

Picked up a very hot cutey there last trip, Bar Fined her LT.

JungleBunny :)

CT,

you're spoiling the girls. :D

I think you butterfly too much, because in my punting days I had quite a few regulars who had TBFs. My favourite in the SoL was even married.

:elephant:

Not Spoiling her, i forgot to mention that I stayed 90 minutes, she is great in giving back massages (no not my ass)

S1

yes i pay for pussy and I am proud of it! :)

I find it hard to find the time to visit Soi 6 on my vacations. When you regularly have bar girls sleep in with you until 1 or 2 in the afternoon, to me going to Soi 6 for an afternoon short time is immaterial. Next trip I want to allocate time for Soi 6, though.

• 3 weeks later...
hopefully yes. as long as i dont die from an STD first.

it was actually the looks of the punters that put me off. they looked so dodgy i thought that soi 6 mustve been a hotbed of hiv.

Don't think so that HIV is a big topic there!

If that would come out the bar owner would be broke in a blink of an eye!

It is a short time bar, these girls don't fuck that much more than the angels you barfine at night! They are extremely strict with condoms there.

The customers all over Pattaya are your advantage when you are better than them! It stopped bothering me a long time ago. Sometimes I watch them shaking and drooling and make fun about them!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived