1am closing reinforced again??

Hardy641

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

two more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a dumb thing to do to close just when the WC games kick off at 2am!

Go to Pattaya where you can find bars open 24/7 also on election days and other special days
...demonstrating again a theme that repeats itself in this region's history: the power of Bangkok to control what happens outside of Bangkok is limited, and "Thailand" itself is a recent invention.

Yes, I've visited provinces in Thailand where they never heard about restrictions on selling alcohol some hours. In Sweden we have the same - the laws are for those in Stockholm, we disregard what we want here in the south - actually I'm living in a danish province occupied by the swedes since 1658! ::

1am closing. When visiting thailand I wake up at 1am its a 12 hour time difference for me. The worst possible jet lag on the planet, i understand the torture suffered by the sleep deprived GITMO freedom fighters. :spank:

Will this closing time be a problem for me? :sleeping:

When the bars close, possible to catch a flight to phnom phen for last call? :xmascheer

Do all the girls go straight home after the bars close? :angel:

Will someone jerk me off if i cannot find a lady? :sex:

Sucks to be a newbie doesn't it LOL!

Let me see if I can help.

1) Not if you drink Vodka & Red Bull

2) You can leave your helo on the UBC II building (33 @ Suk) for easy access

3) They mostly go home with someone else

4) I am sure there are some third gender folks available at all times to aid in this -- a hand is a hand innit?

:neener:

Cheers,

SD

Archived