1-2 call top off cards

OCgringo

Got to BKK last week ,

got 300baht top up card , it extended my phone from July when it was to expire till end of November,

Got another one yesterday , same 300 baht ,

it extended time only one month from end of November to end of December :(

WTF , is it cut -off till end of year or is there some other unknown Thai logic working here ?

OC

..."got 300baht top up card , it extended my phone from July when it was to expire till end of November"

Three months extension with a 300-Bt card? Sounds like you are (were?) on the 'Nan Nan' (sp?) program with AIS. I'm on that program as I make few calls...it allows a 1-mo extension for every 100-Bt, but you pay 5-Bt/min for calls. So a 300-Bt card extends my expiration time 3 additional months.

The commoon program that most use allows for cheaper per minute calls but a 300-Bt refill card extends the expiration period only 1-month.

Suggest calling AIS (or whomever your provider is) and determine which program you are on..and see if it was changed w/o your knowledge

But I did want to get you started......Feel better I'm a 1K/MM

See.I am a good guy!

Youo have had the go around on why I can't book BKK HKT return on UAL.BOMB anylonger when the Punjab in Bumboy can do it from a techjabs keyboard........

Archived