Jakarta and Butterworth updates

asiafun

Great first post, thanks for your contribution. Your knowledge of Jakarta is awesome.

So is your attitude, super stud. If you have some stories burning under your finger nails, post them in the "trip report" section [i just realized there is no more "trip report" section on thai.360 :smirk:]

Anyway, this "I-usually-get it-for-free" hipster knowledge is not very helpful and you should know that after 1000+ posts.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is your attitude, super stud. If you have some stories burning under your finger nails, post them in the "trip report" section .. Anyway, this "I-usually-get it-for-free" hipster knowledge is not very helpful and you should know that after 1000+ posts.

Dude

Seems that you're SO self-centered on your own hobby - hardcore whoremongering in Thailand - that even if I try to teach you the basics of Global Travels and Mongering, you won't even grab those.

You must understand that there's a World outside of Walking Street. Not everyone is into hardcore isaan prostitutes who have had miles of cock and not everyone enjoy playing in the same field than zillions others mongers. There's also MANY International Travelers who are true adventurous freebie-chasers, who still play the non-pro chase game and for who a good regular scene is a priority for their journeys. Generally you won't meet those guys in Thailand, but in Indonesia, in South America or in East Europe.

I'm one of those Travelers, but I'm not a 'super stud'. For success with local freebies, there are 1000 variables that are going to determine who is successful and who isn't. It's a game of win and lose, to adapt to field conditions, which requires not only sens of adventure, initiative and imagination, but also self-confidence, charm, discernment, poise, time and of course cash.

But I understand that if you have none of those, you enjoy better stay sticked to a stool bar in some Pattaya gogo watching uninspired and ugly isaan putas "dancing". To each his own. Personnaly I love unspoiled top level babes and undervisited destinations.

Maybe sometimes I'm overpromoting my private paradises. As it seeems to irritate you, I suggest you skip the threads where I usually post. Anyway I don't think that the flood of infos and reports I provide here about Brasil, Moldova, Indonesia, Romania, Colombia or wherever could interest you.

Too far from Soi Cowboy.

:smirk:

Gentlemen,

I think its fair to say that Nana had its fair share of disagreements over who was a 'handsum man' and who had to pay for it, along with the accompanying "they're all whores" rhetoric. One of the things I noticed on my return to the board was that a lot of the old brawling seems to have disappeared, but it appears that differences of opinion arent entirely genteel on Thai360.

In the interests of peace and love (!), I'd like to propose a truce. Although its quite some time since I visited Jakarta, I enjoy reading posts that evoke an image of the city and environs : I agree that some posts would be better placed in a 'Trip Reports' board, but we dont seem to have that luxury here in RS. I'm sure KS can come up with something.

BTW, I agree with Sayjann's old posts - we all pay for it, one way or another.

Regards,

Artie

just ignore them prosal, you are my hero. I'm trying to find the courage to tear myself away from the tried and true and avoid the girls who as you say have had miles of cock. i understand why u do what u do.

the only thing thatn puts me off from jakarta is the fucking hotels are so expensive but i like the idea of getting freebies, i get lots of them in thailand even from working girls so indonesia sounds perfect for me.

BTW a friend told me about Double Six which u mentioned before. He says its full of gays though so I'm curious what the story is. He also says that Indo's can't go there unless a farang brings them? is this true? he's been to indonesia 6 times so he seems to know what he's talking about..

I can't really answer as it's been a long time that I haven't been to Bali. Double Six has always been a bit weird, but also the best late-night option during high season/indonesian holidays, when the Jakarta crowd floods in Bali to party daily till dawn (I've spent the Millenium's period there and it's a FABULOUS memory).

Anyway you wouldnt worry too much, Bali has enough summer fun to keep you happy and busy for a week .. there's plenty of nightlife options, Double Six being only one of them. If you like, as I do, trendy clubs/lounges filled with chic indonesian beauties, you'll love the ones in Semyniak and Legian. Yet bring your game and your wallet, you'll need both :).

:up:

Cheers mate. I'm counting the days and working the courage. It's difficult for me I've slowly been rebuilding my harem in Thailand and I left some unfinished business behind...but I will no doubt work my way there.

When u say bring your best game...r u saying that to get these girls into the sack u have to really work at it and buy them drinks etc first and the get the freebie?

I must admit the ease I get girls into bed in LOS regardless of stature or profession is hard to pass up.

But, a change is as good as a holiday. How would u describe the look of indo girls. I went to Singapore recently and the girls tend to have an indian asian mix which is interesting, their eyes are especially appealling as often they have bright green eyes but dark skin. just delectable. r indo girls a lot like thai girls in appearance? when i say thai girls i dont mean chinese/thais but 100% thai girls..

Winedine

Meeting 'normal' women ....

There are MANY more opportunities in Indonesia than anywhere else in Asia.

Since 90% of girls chasers visiting Bali never leave Kuta or Legian areas, pros, occasionnals or semi-pros patrolling the Kuta's bars are the only indonesian women they'll meet....

In Seminyak area you'll find a totally different crowd. Regular Jakartaneses, like the ones that have a real job, are quite wealthy or are even part of the Jakarta's 'elite'. All those girls are in Bali to party and are VERY approachable as they are afraid of missing out on something (like a nice sex-adventure with a ultra-cool foreigner) during their vacations. In those kind of trendy places, you'll need not only to bring your own game, but as cocktails are not that cheap and indonesian girls usually VERY thirsty, you'll also need your wallet.

About the looks of indonesian women, check this thread.

Here is Maya. She's a well-known model that I regularly bang since about five years. We've been together in May in Malang, where her family comes from. This is typically the kind of girl you'll find in the top clubs in Jakarta and Bali.

r indo girls a lot like thai girls in appearance? when i say thai girls i dont mean chinese/thais but 100% thai girls..

100% indonesian simply doesn't exist. Indonesian women have all the physical types and nuances between Malay, Chinese, Indian, European and Arab.

Indonesia is really a multi-ethnic nation. It's a great country, which can be proud to have built a nation from what was sixty one years ago, from Sumatra to Irian Jaya, only a maelstrom of divided islands, races, religions and cultures.

I won't go back there soon (anyway Maya plan to marry next year with her Malaysian tycoon boyfriend :)), as I concentrate now on East Europe and have no desire to go back to Asia, but God I LOVE this country.

Archived