Jakarta and Butterworth updates

asiafun

Anybody got the latest on the best things to see and do while in Jakarta? Is Blok M still the best area to go for tail?

I have already spent time in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I am now looking at going to the Butterworth/Georgetown area. Does anyone have any good monger and tourist info for that location?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My interest is essentially to score/fuck freebies and I can't really recommmend in Jakarta any spot purely devoted to prostitution. For a good blend of regular girls, occasionnals and freelancers, Cjs, Tiga Puluh, Styx and Mystere (I've never liked Bats) are IMO still the best in town. Unfortunatly with the increasing flood of obvious sex tourists in Indonesia things are also changing in those places and not for the better.

My own "Jakarta Nightlife Mix" ....

Cjs, which was my base.

Mid-level regular clubs like Musro, Retro, Jamz, Pusir Patih, Barbados, Salsa, ect, where you can often find sexually uninhibited girls interested in some adventure and sex with a bule.

Ultra-glam trendy clubs like Manna Lounge, Cinna Bar, Burgundy, Blowfish, Dragonfly, Centro, ect, where I went for the high-octane ?elite club girl" type, which was actually my main target group in Jakarta.

:up:

• 2 months later...

Prosal said: Unfortunatly with the increasing flood of obvious sex tourists in Indonesia things are also changing in those places and not for the better.

Dude, I think you have almost single-handedly *created* said flood ! OK, there are one or two old-timers who have spoken highly of Indonesia, but I'm astounded at the number of posts you've racked up in Regional Sanuk since I last popped my head in :smirk:

Cheers,

Artie

"My interest is essentially to score/fuck freebies ......Unfortunatly with the increasing flood of obvious sex tourists in Indonesia ..."

Heelooooo... you mean, travelling round to suck-fuck freebies is non-sex-related travelling??

Ohh boy - you are a sort of punter :mad: May I call it eventually : arrogant ..????

Jakarta - or say Indonesia - is since EON's the heaven for P4P with the best GF-effect, not only since someone is writing on any board a tame article. Monger places like Tiara Ceria, Tanamour or TopHat are well known as pick-up places since at least 20 years. Go figure....

Monger places like Tiara Ceria, Tanamour or TopHat are well known as pick-up places since at least 20 years. Go figure....

Needledick, you're a REAL clown. lol

What you call 'TopHat' is in reality 'TopGun' and Tanamur (and not Tanamour) is closed since two years.

Great first post, thanks for your contribution. Your knowledge of Jakarta is awesome.

:rotfl::rotfl:

Archived