Lolitas please!

clowntown

Guys I dont want this to turn into being a debate of whether or not there are better bars (as we all know it can turn into, just read one of the Eden threads. Anyone with even a half a brain would know it all depends on who you choose and even the chemistry between the 2 people. I love Eden but I have only been there twice. I also know that next time I go it might be better than the last or it might be worse )I would just like some good feedback on Lolitas.

Are they mind blowing BJ's or is it just a starfish doing what she has too do. You go to Eden and they are into it. Are the girls at Lolitas? for the money is it worth it?

Do you wear hats or not? :)

The fee you pay is it for 1 time (load) or for lets say 90 minutes etc?

These questions are regarding BJ's only!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist ::

Clowntown

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Are they mind blowing BJ's or is it just a starfish doing what she has too do. You go to Eden and they are into it. Are the girls at Lolitas?<

Most at Lolitas do not put the same effort in it as at Eden. Sometimes the appear more eager than other times, usually it is simply a physical exercise for them. sometimes that's OK, but generally i prefer a bit more effort than that.

> for the money is it worth it?<

I suppose it isn't all that much, but if I have the time I'd rather spend a bit more and get better service with more enthusiasm. Eden gets expensive because of the doubles, but instead I usualy prefer to go to Tulip, FS, with a smile.

YMMV

>Do you wear hats or not? <

Usually up to you.

>The fee you pay is it for 1 time (load) or for lets say 90 minutes etc?<

One shot only, unless you negotiate otherwise beforehand (beforemouth?)

These questions are regarding BJ's only!

I went twice. Some hot girls there. The two I had were ok looking and were the first that approached me..

Both times were bbbj. The girls stayed dressed but undid their tops.

I usually tipped the girl and barmaid with the change from 1000baht, which I thought good value.

I wouldn't want it to be the centre of my sex life, but for a quick and dirty pop, you can't beat it..

I agree...for the price its worth it. :)

1 pop, 30 minute maximum and girl on my last particular occasion was enthusiastic.....so much so that when I popped after 20 mins she was upset that I didn't last the full 30!

Not somewhere I would go too often, but makes a pleasant change.

Btw, at this Lolitas they don't use the babywipes which used to sting your bell like mad after shooting your load!! I remember after visiting the old Lolitas walking around for about an hour with what felt like the equivalent of a cheese grater on the end of my knob.

Convenient, conventient, convenient.

When I have a woody and need immediate relief, Lolitias is the place for me to go, that is if I am in that area.

700 baht BJs or 1000 baht for full service is a good price. As for time limit, I never have heard of such a thing. Maybe there is one, I just never have seen it. I have spent an hour or more without any complaints.

As for clothes, the girls will take off all of their clothes.

The girls seem to love doing what they do and never try to over charge.

>1000 baht for full service is a good price,

yes, but that is for FS behind the curtain, with often other customers being BJ'd within a foot or so of you f...g. Too close for comfort for me. And I don't like Fs on those couches. i prefer the ST room, with the bed, but that brings the price up to 1600. for that money, I get better service elsewhere.

I always like it when they smile sweetly, say one moment, depart from view for a moment, make loads of hacking throat clearing noises, then return smiling sweetly again..

Archived