Lolitas please!

clowntown

Never been to SoL as a hate Patpong these days.However on the strength of whats been said I will wander down there in September.Anyone got any idea when they open.

I also agree with the veiw that the girl's at Lolita's generally go through the motions. Although I have found that the performance can often depend on the level of tip that they expect to get.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SoL opens early, technically around 10AM, but you can often find one of the girls there as early as 9AM, as they go in to open the joint up, clean, place flowers on the shrines, etc.

It is generally not so "nice" to go in too early, as they are literally there to get the place ready for the day's business. If I am in extremis, however, and just need a blowjob before I start my day, I walk in with a couple of coffees (StarBucks is right around the corner on Suriwong), a big smile, and lay a thousand baht note on the bar. That takes care of that. Ten minutes later, I am ready to face my day.

Best head in Bangkok, in my opinion. Best girls. Just really cool chicks.

To get there, you face Foodland on Patpong II, and then walk to your left, towards Suriwong, via the small alley on the far right. Star of Light will be one door from the corner, next to a little bar. If you go during the day, the girls will be sitting outside at a small table. If you go early in the morning, you will have to look for the signs, and make sure that you are walking into the right place.

Be nice to the girls!

:)

CIM

I thought the going rate was 600, but haven't been there for a while. I prefered it when they had the back'room' with chair. Coming after a BBBJ sitting in a public place is not for the fainthearted, and I have to be in the mood for that. Sometimes I am, sometimes I prefer privacy. And f...g a girl in the bathroom facing the urinal, such as some on this board enjoy, is not my idea of 'privacy'.

I doubt many people fuck at SOL.

Personally have been a million times but not so much in recent years. Know people who go all the time.

They tried recently to increase the price from 500 to 700 baht. Two or three months ago. Business absolutely died for awhile. There apparently is a fine line between value and overpricing I guess.

The compromise now is that if you speak any Thai or it appears you have been there before it is 500. All others will start at 700.

If someone wants to lay 1000 baht on the counter that is up to them. If they want to leave a purple note on the dashboard of a taxi, or insist on paying 100 baht to take a bus, I guess that is also up to them.

I think we should be fair about this and differentiate between the price and the tip.

• 5 months later...

Archived