...so be warned in Cowboy II!

SatRai

vaginaholic said:

Bangkoktraveler

That is one idea. We could also have a thread on posters who are not yet ready for Bangkok.

Maybe a thread as well on Thai Embassy contacts around the world where truly justified comlpaints- like the server bitch from hell *name removed* - could be brought to the attention of the appropriate authorities.

Whats your problem ? the guy was just relating something that happened to him which he didn't like....he doesn't have to put up with that shit if he doesn't want to.

I thought this board was about sharing info, not taking low swings at newbies.....

SatRai,

I have a couple of "friends" who work in this Bar.

I've never found it this way.

Maybe you just got the "newbie" treatment, it happens.

Learn and move on, don't get caught a second or third time. Never assume it's a level playing field. Take control and dictate the terms.

The waitress will only bring what is ordered "by the table" otherwise she will have to pay.

It seems to me, the girls you were with scammed you...not the dek serve !!!

I tipped one of the Dek serves there 100Bt, one night and she was genuinely...over the moon. I really doubt the Dek serve would risk a couple of days salary, by bringing bogus drinks.

KS & Mods

Last night I thought that the post was a wind up- taking a shot at a girl in partiuclar.

Go once and something happens I think a complaint is in order. Go twice.....well.

Don't mean this to be a low blow. I just doubted the authenticity of the post.

Apologies if anyone took my post the wrong way.

Second that point, Dumsoda - there's nothing in it for the dek serve, and too much to lose. If anyone was dicking you over, it was the girls at the table - and it's our job to keep that in line in those bars in Soi Cowboy. First night, shame on them, second night, shame on you...

Brilliant idea with the toothpick/game method (the trouble is rigging it so that the ones you want will always be included...). I've done the province-of-origin game, but I'm such a sucker for Buriram-Surin-Sakaew that I always end up buying drinks for just about everyone, except for the odd girl from Khampaeng Phet ... I will definitely try that in the future, so right about the acceptance of a lost gamble.

Dumsoda said:

SatRai,

I have a couple of "friends" who work in this Bar.

I've never found it this way.

Maybe you just got the "newbie" treatment, it happens.

Learn and move on, don't get caught a second or third time. Never assume it's a level playing field. Take control and dictate the terms.

The waitress will only bring what is ordered "by the table" otherwise she will have to pay.

It seems to me, the girls you were with scammed you...not the dek serve !!!

To be honest: when I was in this bar last year, I didnot have any problems at all. This time it was different. But I don't care: plenty of other bars to go to (and I did of course).

Ckrisg said:

Just say no its as simple as that :p

""There are only males in the UK however 50% of them have pussies" Detective Sonchai Jitpleecheep "

I do like that. You could also turn it around and say there is a 50/50 split of men and women in thailand, though 75% of them have cocks :yikes:

Archived