Sleeping with Falang Lady

asiafun

Despite my signature at the bottom of the post, I do like 'em in all colors. At the risk of sounding like I'm bragging, I do okay here in the states. Visiting LOS has actually helped me get more falang women. I've posted about this before but after visiting the kingdom a number of times I have a 'take it or leave it' kinda attitude to women here in the states. I have options and because of that, I move on quickly if they play too hard to get or if I lose patience. I do augment my dating with online dating and thats reaped a lot of rewards..hehehe...same thing there..I move on if I don't like what i'm hearing or seeing. Women need attention and if they don't get it, they try harder to get it from you. The reason you hear that married men get hit on is that they have that 'settled' look. They have a look or vibe that says I don't need you and i'm sorted and not looking. Women are attracted to that.

I have mostly female freinds and they stay away from the guy that has that 'hungry' look, as if he's desperate. Even if he's goodlooking.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CS,

Excellent post and points/thoughts/observations. My experiences mirror yours as well.

"Despite my signature at the bottom of the post, I do like 'em in all colors."

As do I. Women are women. Period. Yeah, there's some cultural differences that can affect things a bit, but a smart man knows these are easily learned and can even be used to help him in some ways. (One thing is the exotic erotic as I call it. I see this effect all the time, especially within the states. A lot of women (and men as well) like the differences. Different skin colors, different facial features, different body types, and different accents. It's a turn on for those who are not bigoted and prejudiced. Welcome to the wide world of international sex! :-) Even at home in the states. One good thing about the states and other mixed race/culture countries is the array of differences and the wide choices you have. The women aren't a/the problem though, it is usually their MEN! The men try to keep their women inside their cultural ethnic corral where men of other races can't get a shot at all that exotic erotic pussy. :D

"At the risk of sounding like I'm bragging, I do okay here in the states."

Good to hear. Brag away! ::

"Visiting LOS has actually helped me get more falang women. I've posted about this before but after visiting the kingdom a number of times I have a 'take it or leave it' kinda attitude to women here in the states."

Exactly true, and as you point out this attitude gives you more game and makes you more appealing. Women hate desperate men (unless they want to control them with their pussy). It's just not a turn-on to women. They want a strong confident man who is seen to be well adjusted and getting enough pussy so that he is not desperate-looking. Yes, take it or leave it honey. Up to you girl, but that pussy isn't lined with gold, and I get what I need. :: :D

"I have options and because of that, I move on quickly if they play too hard to get or if I lose patience. I do augment my dating with online dating and thats reaped a lot of rewards..hehehe...same thing there..I move on if I don't like what i'm hearing or seeing."

That is the way to play. I hate the games and the bullshit. I will NOT play. When women see that most will change immediately to their more natural 'game plan' if they find you attractive.

"Women need attention and if they don't get it, they try harder to get it from you."

True. More men need to understand this.

"The reason you hear that married men get hit on is that they have that 'settled' look. They have a look or vibe that says I don't need you and i'm sorted and not looking. Women are attracted to that."

Well stated. This is the god's honest truth. I have been hit on more times when I am with another woman than when alone. The fact you are with another woman (and the more attractive, personable and intelligent and interesting she seems to other women the more desirable you are seen in the other womens eyes). If they think she, the one you are with, is a good one, they look at you differently. You are esteemed through association with an attractive date/wife/whatever. The women look at you and think, "Hm, he must have something good going for him. Otherwise this smart sexy cool chick wouldn't be with him."

"I have mostly female freinds and they stay away from the guy that has that 'hungry' look, as if he's desperate. Even if he's goodlooking."

I've seen this (experienced it myself at times) and this is very true.

I've talked to women about this many times. One thing they say is that a lone wolf type is a turnoff for many of them. Especially when it is obvious all he is out for is a fuck. A one nighter. (Oh, many women will go for the one nighter, especially if he looks nice, handsome, has money, sexy, etc.) but most seem to want to see the guy in a more 'social' setting. From what I heard from the ladies I've talked to most of them wonder about the lone male. What is his problem? Where are his friends? Why doesn't he already HAVE a lady if he is so handsome, sexy, wealthy, etc. What is WRONG with him? In their eyes there must be some flaw that has him out on the town alone with no friends or no date. He sets off alarm bells in their womanly minds. The women are much more comfortable seeing a guy laughing with his friends (both male and female is even better in their eyes), interacting with others, laughing and making others laugh (women prize a guy with a good sense of humor), being socially adept in social situations. Women will scope a guy out in these situations and they are very good at doing so. The lone wolf sitting alone and making hungry eyes at the ladies around him is regarded with a bit of suspicion. This guy is much harder to suss out. They can't read him that well. Thus they are more leery of him. (Always exceptions of course, and some more worldly, adventurous, and sexually turned on by a bit of perceived 'danger' women do like the 'lone wolf' type, especially for a one off fling for a night. But even then he would likely need to have some serious play going on for him; being very handsome, well dressed, a look of wealth and urbaneness about him, etc. Those things can overcome the natural caution most women are wired with, especially with the more adventurous women (or desperate ones). ::

Thai women are the same as their cousins from the west, just with some cultural and even financial differences at play. Nice post CS. I agree 100% with your assessment and observations. Always good to read one of your posts!

Cent

About 6 months ago I saw one hot, probably the hottest falang lady... ever. She was tall, thin with nice tits and blond hair. She was a model and was visiting with her boyfriend. We were all in a hot tub, of course in our birthday suits even though it was nobodies birthday.

They started getting horny and they got out of the tub. Once out of the tub, she begin sucking his cock. He loved it. All of a sudden, she spins around on all 4's and he begins to fuck her.

Being semi blind and not too sure what was going on, I went over to get a better view and was dumbfounded to see that he was fucking the corn hole. Of course not knowing if I should believe my own eyes, I reached down and rubbed her clit. She liked that. So I started to stick a finger in her well lubed cunt. God, I could hardly get my finger in there.

Being a slow person, I decided to get back in the hot tub and watch them have fun.

All of a sudden he pulls out of her and like a cat on a hot tin roof, she spun around and swallowed his manhood along with a pumping load. Oh my god... that was in her corn hole.

What I learned from this experience is the color of the skin or the color of the hair has almost no bearing if you should be with her or not. What counts, is if a well lubed finger fits tight in a hole or not.

Archived