Sleeping with Falang Lady

asiafun

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the USA, dinner/dating, it is like the lady is looking to make a career move...is this guy worthy to sample what I have (the old, my puzzy is made of gold and your have to work for it)...no interested in those games...but that is me.

.The girls here and especially the higher class girls use sex just like every woman in the world as a bargaining tool.There is not the guilt puritan ethic here but one is kidding oneself or hanging just with low class girls if one cant see that sex is also a calculatation here just like Farangland in that they consider status,class,money family and usually"love in the western sense last". Yes they will shag a foreogner for abit but not for long,as was pointed out in another thread.

Depends with whom and where you hang out.

In general though Thai chicks rule.

Got to go along with Old Hippie on this one. [color:"red"]"I screwed a black chic 2 days ago, but she was a hooker, so it is sort of o.k...I frequently shag Latinas, and black girls here...hey, any port in a storm, and we can't all live in Thailand...sadly... "[color:"black"]

Yesterday, was at a swinger's club. Went into one room and there was a hispanic couple on the bed. She was sucking his cock with her clothes on. A black couple came in and the black lady began sucking her husbnd's cock next to the bed. Next, the black lady wanted to get on the bed and started to play and kiss the hispanic woman. As she did this, the black lady invited me to the bed. I almost did not see the hand motion for me because I was watching another woman who was on her knees sucking the cock of her husband who was seated on a couch.

Shit, if you are human, this shit happens and can happen all of the time.

The white european female of the species does'nt even register on my radar anymore.In the past 10 yrs I've shagged a number of Bangladeshi girls and the occaisonal african.

I work in an environment where there are a lot of women, far too many are middle aged and fat, in unhappy marriages, I do find the sexual games at the office a bit much. One old girl was telling me all about her new jacuzzi and that I ought to go visit some time...

:barf:

JP

QUOTE:

[color:"red"]"Sounds like a club here in SFO...er not that I go there well very often, not unless someone is visiting and wants me to show them where it is... Besides, $45 cover charge... "[color:"black"]

Actually $15.00 per couple and it included condoms, lub, drinks, food, x_rated movie viewings and disco.

Private parties are free.

Archived