Sleeping with Falang Lady

asiafun

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love asians, but I'm equal opportunity when it comes to the pussy. If she's hot she's hot, doesn't matter to me where she's from. Cent is right on about the farang girls being more adventurous and having less hangups. Fortunately, living in the bay area provides lots of asian chicks with the white girl mentality about sex. Best of both worlds! :)

limbo said:

Anybody less than 15 years is a traitor :cussing:

:neener:

Limbo, that is a bunch of BS :banghead: and you know it - and I guess you meant it "toungue in cheek" :beer:

There are as nice and sexy gals in Europe/US as there are in LOS. And there are as many horrible fucks here as there.

Had a pair of lovely polish gals :sex: last night after we were not able to screw the Italiens. :cussing:

They really did me over good for a couple of times and begged for more. :applause:

We should not only think of our fat and nagging (Ex-)wifes and hairy Backpackers :barf: , when we think of Farangs.

Especially during the WC, there were so many horny Girls :sex: from all over the world in Frankfurt, just waiting for that old German oak!:up:

MaW :elephant::chili:

MaW,

Let's start reading the thinnest book in world history again; German Humor! Guess you missed my :neener:

Interesting tho, come to think of it, that it's about 10 years ago I had sex with a Western gal.

Fully agree with other posters, doesn't matter where the pussy comes from but the last 10 years, Asian pussy was it for me. Just don't feel too much inclined anymore to get invloved with Western pussy.

Old Hippie said:

I screwed a black chic 2 days ago, but she was a hooker, so it is sort of o.k...I frequently shag Latinas, and black girls here...hey, any port in a storm, and we can't all live in Thailand...sadly...

So its true then? Once you go black you never go back? ::

Bangkoktraveler said:

As for private parties, they are by invitation only. It is easier for a couple to get invited and in some cases, almost impossible for a single male to get invited.

check out adultfriendfinder.com if you are into having such fun. Also check out swinger's Clubs which are in your area.

So, my padding my jacket pocket saying 'I seemed to have left my invite at home' won't work? :(

Archived