The silence treatment (once again)

drogon

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO it's a bit of a Thai thing, they seem to think that things you do that piss her off are her problem for her to deal with, not nag you to change yourself and tell you your the bady...

You may not in your culture be actually doing anything wrong

but you may be shooting yourself in the foot without knowing it. In a way a farang woman would nag fuck out of you to try and change you into something your not. The Thai will (if she can afford to) let you just keep on being yourself- by yourself.

JMO-Fatty.....

Drogon

Since some of the posters I respect the most are advising you to just relax and slow down I conclude that they feel you are sincere.

The only thing you can do by rushing it is to fuck it up.

You have to gain if not control at least an equal footing. Just forget about it for a week.

Stand strong brother! You can do this! and contrary to what many women think, your dick will fit in many/all other pussies! send her that warning that you will not be manipulated, and Don't send any meaasages at all! Never hesitate to bring that pimp hand down strong! Let this bitch know youare nuttier than she is, and you will step out on her ass with a quick step any damn time you like!

Look, I learned this shit the hard way, you can't be nice to women. Even a Thai woman told me, I was to nice to a girl who was crapping on me, and that I should have smacked her silly, figuratively and/or litterally...she told me Thai women (I think all women) will never respect a man who they can shit on. This bitch is testing you, and you got to let her know you ain't playing this game...ignore the bitch, even if she sends you an SMS...this is all a game, the best way to win, is not to play!

Old Hippie said:

Stand strong brother! You can do this! and contrary to what many women think, your dick will fit in many/all other pussies! send her that warning that you will not be manipulated, and Don't send any meaasages at all! Never hesitate to bring that pimp hand down strong! Let this bitch know youare nuttier than she is, and you will step out on her ass with a quick step any damn time you like!

Look, I learned this shit the hard way, you can't be nice to women. Even a Thai woman told me, I was to nice to a girl who was crapping on me, and that I should have smacked her silly, figuratively and/or litterally...she told me Thai women (I think all women) will never respect a man who they can shit on. This bitch is testing you, and you got to let her know you ain't playing this game...ignore the bitch, even if she sends you an SMS...this is all a game, the best way to win, is not to play!

You seem to have two things going in your post, one is that you should not be 'nice' to someone craping on you, and seccond you can not be nice to women period.

I dissagree that you should not be 'nice', even if I'm sure the going culture in Thailand could be diffrent.

The thing is that my now wife were not excactly used to being treated nice and it caused some problems early on. While she in some ways liked being treateded nice it also made for some difficulties before tuning in. It meant that I had to explain when I were angry as she simply did not see it, and she had to get used to the way I showed my anger.

She now adresses the issue when I'm angry even if there is no shouting and screeming. Somethimes she changes somethimes she does not. Depends if she agrees or not.

Thai or farang, I still claim it is about the same respect, but you might need time to get in tune with each others. Also it's importaint to demand the same respect you show, but that does not mean to dominate the other.

That could be the next problem for someone in Drogons situation. What if she cave in and show that he has the best cards on his hands? Will that be used or will he in arguments in the future make sure she is treated with respect and have the same oppertunity to get her interests considered even if he might have the power to push his view through. It's a difficult balance.

In my relationship I think we are over alot of the shit we see here, but we do have our share of problems, but those are just the same as most couple have. Me working to lot, her getting tired of staying with the child to much, me to tired when coming home, her feeling I do not contribute enough ..... There is no difference to a relationship with a 'western good girl'. If we are to split these are the issues that will do it, and frankly right now I would not blame her.

Oh... the JJ post was hillarious, because it was a big joke right?

"...it's importaint to demand the same respect you show, but that does not mean to dominate the other..."

Exactly the point here! She is NOT respecting him, and she IS dominating him. The only way to deal with that, is to show your strength, step away, this relationship is doomed, and regardless of what Drogon wants to claim, he will be screwed up emotionally (he already is) and most likely take a hit financially from it.

As for not respecting women in generel...2 schools of thought...one is, that respect is basic, people should have respect until they do something to lose it. The other school of thought says respect must be earned...either way, this woman is not respecting him.

Many women (especially from nightlife/P4P) do not really respect men, we are just a financial means to an end for them, they will try what they can, and see what works. After a certain point, it becomes a game/contest with them, to see if they can get you to budge once you dug your feet in and said no/stood up to them. It is a challange to them to get you to yeild to them.

To answer your question, in generel, I have little respect for many women I meet. Other than the obvious, I have little or no use for them. Others have my total respect. Case to case. I will add however, that most people I meet, I don't like initially, it takes a while for me to warm up to them, I am as I have said, very screwed up in terms of interpersonal relationships.

So yes, be respectful but let's face it, this woman does not respect him, and thus, he should not break his neck to respect her... I have advised Drogon, based on my experience in reading the signs, to forget this girl, and walk away, forget any plan with her, go, use, pay, go, but forget the future with her. Better yet, just walk away completely, plenty of other whores to fuck. I am aware, again from my experience, that it is not easy, and that Dragon most likely will not listen.

Old Hippie said:

"...it's importaint to demand the same respect you show, but that does not mean to dominate the other..."

Exactly the point here! She is NOT respecting him, and she IS dominating him. The only way to deal with that, is to show your strength, step away, this relationship is doomed, and regardless of what Drogon wants to claim, he will be screwed up emotionally (he already is) and most likely take a hit financially from it.

As for not respecting women in generel...2 schools of thought...one is, that respect is basic, people should have respect until they do something to lose it. The other school of thought says respect must be earned...either way, this woman is not respecting him.

Many women (especially from nightlife/P4P) do not really respect men, we are just a financial means to an end for them, they will try what they can, and see what works. After a certain point, it becomes a game/contest with them, to see if they can get you to budge once you dug your feet in and said no/stood up to them. It is a challange to them to get you to yeild to them.

To answer your question, in generel, I have little respect for many women I meet. Other than the obvious, I have little or no use for them. Others have my total respect. Case to case. I will add however, that most people I meet, I don't like initially, it takes a while for me to warm up to them, I am as I have said, very screwed up in terms of interpersonal relationships.

So yes, be respectful but let's face it, this woman does not respect him, and thus, he should not break his neck to respect her... I have advised Drogon, based on my experience in reading the signs, to forget this girl, and walk away, forget any plan with her, go, use, pay, go, but forget the future with her. Better yet, just walk away completely, plenty of other whores to fuck. I am aware, again from my experience, that it is not easy, and that Dragon most likely will not listen.

YEAH!! Thats wassup OG!! Hit them with a brick and then bang them with a garbage can Crooklyn Style son!!

soongmak said:
AF16 said:

Oh... the JJ post was hillarious, because it was a big joke right?

My guess it's tongue-in-cheek, but with a serious message underneath.

JJ is right here, you need to keep that pimp hand strong, and make these ho's think you are a bigger head case than they are! A strong man does not get tried as much or as often as a weak man...women respect a strong man. Keep that pimp hand strong, and don't hesitate to use it!

Archived