The silence treatment (once again)

drogon

Thanks a lot.

I dont see at all why I got this silence......(got it once before but it was my fault).

Here it seems it is the typical "dont know why but not talk to u" on her side.

-> she did not answer the last 2 sms and she is not at work and not with boyfriend etc.....I know it as she is chating on the web with her cousins.

Anyway, I am thinking about the best way to tell her it is not acceptable as she is too intelligent and smart to do something so stupid...

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate,

She doesn't answer 2 sms's and you have the farkn National Guard out ( & probably Stickman as well) tracking her every move. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

There is a big difference between Relationship and Ownership.

Maybe wise to stop being so paranoid and give the poor girl a little bit of breathing space !!!

Relationships need space, trust and tolerance (amongst other things) to have any chance of working.

....But who am I to give advice :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Drogon,

Look. DumSoda's advice is spot on. If you are being as rabid about calling and talking to her as you are with these threads you may actually be scaring the woman off! :D

Give her some space. Make your best offer (being reasonable and not a wastrel throwing silly amounts of baht at her) and give her the time to think it over without any pressure. If she wants to do this and thinks you're a good bet to try this with, she will. If not, like I said, plenty of women will jump at the chance if you choose them one day. You have all the power. It's your game. But you are blowing it by being too eager and a bit anal about it all. Relax. Chill. Get laid. Get drunk and disable your phone. You're suffocating her man. Back off and let it go. Give it time. You barely know the lady. You're forcing it, and like I say, probably scaring her away with all this attention. Remember, Thai women are not some alien creatures. They're just women. Slow down and enjoy this. You have all the time in the world to see if it can work or not. No rush. Chill man. And fuck it, when she does finally call or SMS (and she will I'll bet if you back off some). Don't call back for a few days. :: :D

You've got the power, man! Don't hand it all to her!

Cent

"...I dont see at all why I got this silence......(got it once before but it was my fault)..."

It might not have been your fault then either...and you get this treatment because it works! She gets the desired reaction from you...so DON'T PLAY HER GAME!

Look her homey, u need to get control of your ho! U need to start acting like a playa-pimp! Who is running your relationship u or her! Let me break it down for ya, there is no 50-50 in relationships! You are dealing with a chick that has been raised in a rigid hierarchal society.

If u don't start acting like THE MAN instead of the schoolboy with a crush then you are going to find urself like all of those sweet, romantic, kind hearted Thai dudes in the videos. You will be watching her walk away with a cat that shows her strength, while ur holding a flower with tears in your eyes.

Forget ur Western logic and psychobabble ways of dealing with chicks. You need to start getting Jekyll and Hyde on her ass!

Wake up dude! ::

Archived