Quick hello to the boys

dubbs

Haven't been on the forum in probably half a year. My trip back in Sept was so crazy that it doesn't seem real. I haven't been around or planned another trip back because I have been busy with business and things are going well that I am starting a larger venture and it should take up all of my free time but it is a good thing and I am happy. I hope to make a return visit in the future just to make sure the place is real.

I hope everyone that I met is doing well and feel free to pm me with the latest happenings over the past 9 months. I nearly finished my trip report, it is done but just needs a bit of formatting & grammar editing but if anybody wants a copy just let me know. fyi, I wrote it out and it is nearly 35 pages long so only if you have plenty of spare time.

dubbs

I'll be happy to hang-out again whenever it is you do return. BTW, it's safe for you to go into "No-name" bar again, but I'd stay out of Rawhide if I were you.

Looking forward to your TR, don't sweat the spelling and punctuation, you'll make me look worse than I already do.

:o

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I just got started on posting for the trip reports. I put day 1 and 2 on there which as you can see are long but I hope they are good reads. I think I don't need too much more formatting but maybe I am just a little too picky about this but to not post with all the other posts I have read plus the guys here being great hosts, it would be a crime for me not to post. In the trip reports, now that I got the ball rolling I will look to add in the other 10 days and just hope it's not too much writing for everyone but I guess it's up to you if you have the time to read it.

Enjoy,

Dubbs

Never too much writing if it is like your TR.

we haven't had many good ones recently, used to be my favourite section of the board.

Don't worry about PP in MN, I found she can be OK in later meetings, may just come up for a Ld and a try on, but isn't really that pushy if you're clear you don't want a repeat.

Besides, lately i've avoided MN, nothing that great to see there anymore, especially since ms Inverted nipple retired.

Just added days just before day 8. I have 12 of them and I think I will try to get this all done by the weekend and hope it's not too much writing but it definitely piled up. I am reviewing/editing before posting so don't think there is much I will miss but I am sure most people don't mind. I still have my days about Pattaya and my last day so those I think are entertaining. I am reading this stuff I wrote and it is bringing back good memories of what seemed like a dream. Dubbs

Archived