Your most expensive bar tab?

Pescator

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vergie not fantasizing, most assuredly. Been there done that with him amongst the wrecking crew back in the day.

Just last week, a few friends ran up a B42k bar tab in a Wash Sq-like establishment. Totally legit. Bins were accounted for LOL! I'm just sad I was not involved...

I expect to have that beat by say.... April 8th?

Why not? Of course, I win either way because I'll get to help him do it LOL!

BTW Big C, this place is smoker friendly and just down the street and around the corner from our respective pads.

Bad news was that it took three guys and 15+ girls 14 hours worth of drinking to do that. I'm getting a bit old for that, but I'll give it a shot!

Why not? Of course, I win either way because I'll get to help him do it LOL!

BTW Big C, this place is smoker friendly and just down the street and around the corner from our respective pads.

Bad news was that it took three guys and 15+ girls 14 hours worth of drinking to do that. I'm getting a bit old for that, but I'll give it a shot!

Well it looks like I may be single now so I may be up for it too now more so than I was before...!

Two saturdays ago was the little teeraks 21st birthday party - so off we go for dinner at chilli culture and then bed supper club and blew 22,000 baht for 6 of us (3 males and 3 females) - was a great time and i do have half a bottle of jack stored there. we were all pretty plastered by 3am. bed usually has some good talent but i can tell u at 1am it had become a complete sausage fest and we had to sort out a bunch of russians who were harassing our girls.

have done some good bar tabs in the 10k -15k bar range at titanium also - when we get a few drinks under our belt that bloody ice bar can get pretty dangerous - last trip they had to drag a couple of girls out who were heaving their guts up!!!

and if yo really want to do some damage then long table will oblige - great food and great booze in a great environment - u can budget on 4000 baht a head here. there are some hot hi so chicks in here!!!

22k is impressive. Scary, but impressive. For a single round, I still shake my head when I think of the guy who came into one of the bars on Soi 33, rang the bell, paid his 14K bar bill and left. Seems he had other places to be and women, er, things to do : gotta admire that kind of dedication to duty.

The longer I spent in Thailand, the less inclined I felt to buy anyone a drink. Not quite as sad as the blokes who sit there nursing a beer all night, but the days of ringing the bell are behind me.

Archived