Your most expensive bar tab?

Pescator

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We "rent" the bar for 2 hours (and as it was a very quiet day they did not ask more) buying some bottles etc.....+ food.

In fact, we spent 4 hours there then moved to RCA, luckily I did not pay the bill at RCA and did not pay the ladies who went "home" with me......

A great party

Mine was 12K in Misty's a gogo in Pattaya. When you get a big checkbin like those discussed, call the manager and say

a) you'll write a check.... or

B) pop in and pay it in the morning.

The resultant horrified facial expression is well worth while.

One time in Soi 33 I paid my bill and it was 25K TB. Being the smart person I am, I decided I was still having fun so ran up another 12K TB tab the same evening.

Don't remember the exact number but I think between the two bills there were close to 100 lady drink tequila shots. Those gals sure could drink because there were only four of them hanging around. You don't think they would purposely pad the bill would they?

I am pretty stupid at times.

Soi 33 and pad the bill?

Not in this case they did not need to do so....

but you were surely cheated as the ladies sometimes (most the time IMO) when offered tequila shots have to go to the commodities often -> get rid of the tequila......

But there are some who happily get drunk.

Anyway, nice bill

drogon said:

Soi 33 and pad the bill?

Not in this case they did not need to do so....

but you were surely cheated as the ladies sometimes (most the time IMO) when offered tequila shots have to go to the commodities often -> get rid of the tequila......

But there are some who happily get drunk.

Anyway, nice bill

Purging or not I find it difficult to believe four 45kg bar girls could knock back 25+ tequila shots (each) and remain conscious. All of this took place in about 6 hours. One tequila shot every 15 minutes for 6 hours... that's impressive.

I might have to go back and try this again for "research purposes" :D

Years ago when Tonys on Cowboy was a proper oilfield bar me a friend used to do lockin's and walk out the next morning when the sun was coming up after spending Bt20,000 each. Did it on many ocasions and still remember it fondly. Many of those girls ended up at Anglewitch when Matt bailed outta of Tonys. That's when we quite doing that there.

But the highest was at Forte when it was on Soi 24, 3 of us and 6 girls and 80,000 later.

Archived