Your most expensive bar tab?

Pescator

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My downfall is I visit 5+ gogos a night. :_party:

Yeah, my way of doing things too. I remember when I met a friend in a bar and he wanted to stay there. I couldn't get my mind around it. I always want to move on and see more pretty girls. I average 1.342 drinks per bar.

I also don't really think of going to bars as a thing to do with the boys. I will occasionally go with a friend, but mostly I go alone--I don't go to the bars for the guys, ya see. I'm not alone in feeling this way, I bet many on the board mostly go alone--I have met at least one.

Different strokes for different blokes.

Damn. You're good! I thought obscure enuf...

Works tho' eh? I'm old & fat and smart like the Travolta character and Mrs LK is young and hot and smart like Ms Halle, and The Corinthian is young, in shape, and kicks ass like that Jackman dude!...

Oh gods yes. I think we whipped up a night at about $25k bht at the Snack last time I was in town. My head hurt the next day. And you could say we did 8k bht in dammage when we took your daughter and her friend out to Lord Jim's. Hell, what was that tab at Enoteca...???

How come you make me spend so much money!!!!!!!

:p:D

Oh, when you get into town I got an idea for a fun game at the Other Smoking Place.

Damn. You're good! I thought obscure enuf...

Works tho' eh? I'm old & fat and smart like the Travolta character and Mrs LK is young and hot and smart like Ms Halle...

LK, we've got a couple of things in common, I'm old and fat as well. Just wish the smart bit applied to me as well! Mrs Simie is young as well, sadly though she's put on 10 kgs since we first got together :(

Simie.

Picture yourself at Monet, buying drinks for your regular and her friends*. Then you pay bar for a half dozen of her really best friend co-workers to go out for a meal and enjoy some nightlife.

You're 20K in the hole before you even get started.

Not that I've ever done it.

*everyone in the bar

God, I don't even want to know what the worst damage is -- but just got through looking at my Amex bill for June, and there's an $1800 US night at a bar in Hong Kong, and from the little I recall well of that night, there was a lot of paper money moving around as well (and I have to assume it was mine...)

Luckily I'm now somewhere where there's not a single place that accepts credit cards, and nothing to buy that would set me back more than a few bucks, so I guess I'm recouping some of what I spent - or just storing cash away for the next round, which starts in, let's see, 5 days!

YimSiam

Rule of thumb...from many "lost nights":

- leave credit/ATM cards at home

- bring X amount of cash with you

- *** try *** not to pay by your personal credit (running a tab)

Ohhhh, the mornings where the previous night(s) were but a blur, the ATM/credit card receipts (or lack of them), the unaccounted for missing cash, the lady you woke up with in the morning (afternoon/evening)...

Archived