PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

Henry is 14 mil this year and is passing his prime. One thing to consider with Henry is fatigue. He will basically be playing two seasons straight with no break.

I don't see Lampard scoring more than he did this last season, and Schevchenko will be adjusting to the league. Who knows how Sheva will fit in with Drogba and Chelsea? There is some speculation that Chelsea are switching to a 4-4-2 without wingers next season. Not sure exactly how this is going to work.

I like Andy Johnson of Everton, but I doubt he will get as many penalty kicks as he did before.

Is Darren Bent going to score as much this year without Danny Murphy feeding him?

Anyway, we shall have to wait and see if any other strikers come into the Premiership - Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Luca Toni, Inzaghi, Saviola, Torres, Ronaldo are all possible additions. This should be an interesting competition.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only a Week since i started this Thread and 11 entries already........ :up:

come on Boys,let's beat the 27 of last Season.

we need the same Players from lst Season to enter.

and how about those 2 Antipodians having a go?.

come on Busty and TB.........move your arses and enter.

i know you know fuck all about the great Game but it's a bit of fun which generates a lot of chat.

Hey Munchie, Make sure you have the max. amount of Villa players in your team or there's little chance of finishing anywhere near the top :up:

Good point Zaad, better change my team, coz right now I don't have any Villa players. :o

Actually the Villa players do come in handy when you've bought most of your team but you've still got two or three positions left to fill and only 2 or 3 million transfer money left. :hubba:

Archived