PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

Got to concede that KMan's out of reach :(

Best I can do now is second, I reckon.

Should have been more adventurous with the transfers. I had alternative moves involving Fabregas, Gerrard, Johnson, Arbeloa (he looks good btw :p ) but I thought it'd be a waste of points overall (partly because Fabregas'll never score, will he? :mad: ).

Overall, I was looking ahead to week 37 a bit too much and not enough on the here and now. Always a mistake to plan transfers too far ahead but I keep doing it. :banghead:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to fall for that one!

The old goading-bibblies-to-make-a-dozen-bizarre do-or-die transfers in a vain glory attempt to catch KMan trick, eh?

You're just trying to make me lose the plot so your Arsenal crony ties up second and I fall about 10 places! :)

Bloody managers resting Carvalho and Agger! :cussing:

Should have got McCarthy instead of Rooney but was also trying to curse the ManU title challenge. (Would have worked too, if Chelsea hadn't been so crap as to not beat Newcastle. :( )

I've had McCarthy at various times in the season and he only decides to pull his finger out when I don't have him anymore. Don't you hate it when that happens? Also Adebayor and Fabregas. Gilberto's obviously going to do nothing too as long as I have him... :mad:

If you're more than 20 points ahead by the time it comes to the last week, I'm going to have to go for the legendary 'Camara' move of two seasons ago. :)

That's when you pick a random do-or-die striker, KMan and Racha pick Yakuba (who scores 4 goals) and I go for someone like Henri Camara (who doesn't). :(

Archived