PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

come on Zaad,beat Limbo please........ :grinyes:

the 3 of us are the only members to play in the 3 football compies this Season.

it looks like you will win the CL compie...... :thumbup:

and Limbo will be LAST........... :rotfl:

i will win the IKTS compie even though you have been lax recently with your predictions.......but i would have whipped your arse anyway....... :spank:

so a win each for you and myself will relegate Limbo to a total failure........ :beer:

come on Zaad,beat Limbo please........ :grinyes:

I'm pretty sure I will ;)

it looks like you will win the CL compie...... :thumbup:

and Limbo will be LAST........... :rotfl:

I've honestly lost count now, never had any competition in this compie. I've won it 3-4 times now and am far above the rest if I may say so :beer:

i will win the IKTS compie even though you have been lax recently with your predictions.......but i would have whipped your arse anyway....... :spank:

This compie is worrying me. As you mentioned, until recently I really did my best predicting the results but never got any big points for my predictions, extremely frustrating and disappointing. Will definitely give it another go next season and I'm confident I won't be last.

Congrats Sayjann :up:

so a win each for you and myself will relegate Limbo to a total failure........ :beer:

Life's beautiful, ain't it? :hug:

Limbo,

Was hoping NOT to see Man U becoming champs already. This means that Rooney and Drogba are unlikely to feature in tonight's game and score points for my team. Would've been different had both teams still something to play for. A few young inexperienced talents are likely to appear in both line-ups.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be in third spot after this gameweek but I just hope I can manage to keep it tight :hubba: and not let the gap exceed 10-20 points. Otherwise it'll be too tough.

Cheers!

:beer:

Archived