PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaad, if you'd left Drogba in (but I can understand why you didn't - it's Mourinho's fault) and ManU hadn't let Tevez score, you'd have got that second place. :stirthepo

I urge you to remember this bitter moment and concentrate all your future hate energies on ManU and Chelsea for the rest of your life. :)

Bibbs,

Still not enough I'm afraid. I think it was my fault for having a crappy defense throughout the season.. I mean.. Fulham goalie is good for amount of saves but way too few clean sheets. I've learned a couple a things again this season and one of them (as I've said before) is that I need to balance my team and get a stronger defense.

I've kept track of Limbo's team for the last few gameweeks and he's had his run of badluck as well.

Just a little disappointed I couldn't compete with Kman for a longer time. I really need to get first spot next season.

It's one of those things you need to achieve in life :beer:

Thanx for a great season guys!

:beer:

Next one can't start soon enough!

I know, I know. :neener:

It was good beating you and it was a as tight as a virgin's ass untill the last minute.

I learned a few things as well this season and I definately had bad luck with my captains. It's good to have gained more than 50 points in the last two games on Kman, whi really dropped from around the 100th position to 300 something. Well done tho Kman. Stiffer competition for you next season and see ya all next season.

Two Gooners on top :elephant::soccer:

I guess I got a bit conservative towards the end being more worried about losing points than gaining any..

Don't think we've had much to remember this year tho other than maybe the kids having a go at the chavs in the worthless cup.

Not making excuses coz these things tend to go around but too many injuries, not enough experience and forgeting that the basic idea is to put the ball in the net ..

Cheers

K.

Kman, Limbo,

As of today you guys are officially my two arch rivals. Along with Bibblies and Sayjann ( whom I worry least about :) ) my aim for next season is to beat all your asses. I'll take the other contenders as a bonus and I give myself a pretty good chance of finishing first :cool:

Archived