06/07 SEASON FOOTBALL THREAD

sayjann

Kaka of Milan was born

Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite

so where does Kaka come from? and does it really matter?.

perhaps it is a Latin thing where they like nicknames they or their parents chose.

as you seem to be the most concerned about this then perhaps you can research and give us an answer?.

and don't forget that many Thai's have a nickname,i wonder how many are known by their given name?.

i would ask the Girls their given name and understand why they had a nickname,some of the names are long and very hard for someone like me to pronounce.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Manchester United wanted to buy me from Pattaya Dumbheads CF I insisted to get CT on my shirt but they said I have to use my full name since I am not Latin. I told them I won't wear a shirt that says Prine Singlet Bananahammock on my back and I told them to stick the 25 Million euros up their arse and buy Owen Hargreaves instead. Now I have a new name and play for Liverpool under the pseudonym Peter Crouch!

When Manchester United wanted to buy me from Pattaya Dumbheads CF I insisted to get CT on my shirt but they said I have to use my full name since I am not Latin. I told them I won't wear a shirt that says Prine Singlet Bananahammock on my back and I told them to stick the 25 Million euros up their arse and buy Owen Hargreaves instead. Now I have a new name and play for Liverpool under the pseudonym Peter Crouch!

Wow, fancy a dance next time I'm in LOS Crouchy? :D

Archived