30 Quid for 10 mins!

Lusty

It's a normal price for about 50 minutes. That is if you can "hold it" that long. wink.gif" border="0

It looks like his 10 mins was his top performance. crazy.gif" border="0

It's like this: You come - you go smile.gif" border="0

Was there last year and for a Hot looker it was 70 guilders fuck and suck. some were even 50, I found the younger they were the more 'Clinical' it was, and no longer than 20 mins.

I was in Den Haag, Holland last week. Twenty-five euro for suck/fuck with condom. Friendly and attractive African babe. I guess it lasted about 15 minutes, but she let me hang around her "cabinet" an extra 10 minutes or so until rain let up.

The Dutch "window whore" thing is nothing like LOS. But I still enjoy it as a different experience whenever I'm traveling through.

here it goes guys as I did my research in the amsterdam RLD last night!

standard going rate is now 50€(EUR) which is probably a 'raise' launched together with the euro! this gets you a quickie(blow & fuck i.e. 20min max!!!) with the better looking/younger euro girls. was offered a 35€ deal by some spanish/latin girls, while I'm pretty sure the african/asian/ruski/old/fat girls would be cheaper than the 'standard' rate too...

also I'm pretty sure you can negotiate for longer time, but don't expect anything near a typical LOS ST with those window girls???

well ya I did try my 1st window girl also, which was a dutch young, slim & friendly stunner type. can't say much more good about it other than she was very skilled at BJing me hard & finishing me off in due time!!!

The better deal to be had seems to be 'love clubs', swinger clubs or massage places(asian). 1 such massage place listed going rates as 50€/30min sex or 75€/30min incl. massage/body. double that for 1h!

Archived