Sanuk in London

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats it Black Orchid

, just a big box on an industrial estate, it used to be ok on a monday night. Full of Slappers, some nice ones though.

You'll enjoy having a look round Nottingham Roger it has changed,

UPser avoid payed for sanuk in london you will pay a fortune for a at best lack lustre performance, why not check out the Thai night club

LOL! Poor UPSer, he wants some London sanuk but gets a multitude of replies that must now make him feel like he knows Nottingham better than Robin Hood!

Who was it? Who raised the subject of Nottingham? blush.gif" border="0

I hear Skegness-on-Sea is quite nice. Near EMA too!

(Stick to Nottingham UPSer j laugh.gif" border="0

hey UPSER, being a London cabbie i guess i should know of a few places to have some sanuk,and i do but in London it don,t come cheap unless you have a walk down commercial st E1 late at night where you can find some old stinkers willing to give you oral behind a brick wall for 20 quid.You can check out Shepherd Market in Mayfair W1 where there are still 3 or 4 brothels where a good time can be had.I walk through this area most nights,but sorry i don,t know the prices or services offered.There are numerous lap top dancing clubs now in London, Spearmint Rhino in Tottenham Court Road,For your eyes only in White Horse street,Secrets in Hammersmith,but they all come at a price and your not going to get laid in any of these clubs without spending serious cash.I don,t know what Thai sq is like, but to be honest i havn,t seen that many Thais come out of the place on any night.I think you should just hit a few pubs and clubs at night and leave the real sanuk to Thailand.Good luck and please if you want to know anything, just ask. Rob

All-

Wow! Talk about some excellent and very descriptive ideas and comments... From my notes (all three pages of them) I can deduce that I'd be better off to nurse of pint than any lady I'd find there.. rats! I was hoping for a better outcome (no pun intended)..

I have only a few "must do's" for this stop over.. I have an appointment with a tailor at Harvey Nichols, I must buy more of my favorite tea from Fortnum's and get my replacement Harrod's credit card (lost the old one)..

If anyone else has some other sanuk-friendly ideas, please send them my way!

To everyone who has posted, thanks! One major fringe benefit from this thread is that my ability to understand to a fellow brit (in his native accent) has increased dramatically!! This is good!

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

[ January 31, 2002: Message edited by: UPSer ]

Rob

As you're a London cabbie I'm frankly surprised that you don't know of the numerous places where £50 will purchase a perfectly adequate half an hour of adult fun with a cute Ruskie....or the soho walk-ins where £20 would get you an acceptable quickie with a 20 year old albanian babe...or the North London massage parlours stuffed to the gills with Thai Girls!!!!!

Mart UK.

yeah your right, i should know these places.I know soho has an abundance of these places but never tried them myself.I,d be very interested to know of the north london massage parlours with Thai chicks as i,m sure that would be a very nice way to end a nights work!! probably in kentish town? must admit i havn,t tried any of the adult entertainment in London as i just know it will be a big dissapointment compared to LOS.Also The windmill club in great windmill st, and Sophisticats club in Henrietta st W1,both lap top or table dancing clubs.I suppose any phone box in Earls crt will also give you endless cards and numbers for sanuk.

Good luck and let us know of any good Thai massage parlours. Cheers

Hi guys,

Avoid the upstairs walkins like the plagure, staffed with traffiked Albanian women.

I have previously criticised Kings X sauna and massage but during day light hours is safe.

If you want Thai Sanuk Upser for approx £60 it can be had there, at night time the area is a littered with low life, however it does deliver.

Usually there are between 10 - 15 Thai girls working there, all quite cute. I good friend visited 2 weeks ago said it had got a bit better.

Its down one of the roads between Kings X and Euston station. Its on the left and has a big black frontage which says SAUNA .

You pay £15 to the madam and then 60 with the girl.

Best to go during the day. AVOID AT ALL COSTS SOHO its a BIG BIG rip off!!! wink.gif" border="0

[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: spirit_of_town_hall ]

Archived