Sanuk in London

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

Is the Thai night club open mid week in Traffalgar square, what sort of Thais go there

?

It does Karaoke mid week, the nighclub part is the downstairs of the restaurant and is in Traflagar square. I had some good nights out there though they do try to charge the farangs for entry (hey double pricing here as well) It seems to be mostly students that go and some groups of Isaan girls that have got their Visa and dumped their husbands

The food is expensive and so are the drinks, not a great place all in all, if you looking to meet some asian girls better to head round chinatown.

There are a couple of other places in earls court that are similar but still quite small places but IMHO a bit cheaper.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.myislington.co.uk/islington/community-localnewsoct01.htm

Steamy sauna in hot water 29/10/01

A Holloway sauna was recently raided after it was discovered that the steaminess on offer was not exactly above board. An undercover police officer exposed the apparently respectable Aqua Sauna on Hornsey Road acting on a tip off. On asking for a massage, the officer soon found that the female staff were also keen to offer, for a fee, an array of services of a sexual nature. Owner Demetrious Athanasiou has been prosecuted by Islington Council and ordered to pay a fine. However, Aqua Sauna has since remained open with Athanasiou remaining in charge, under the condition that such indiscretions are no longer repeated. Saunas and massages remain available but don't expect extras.

Rock City Nottingham ! I remember !!

UPSer,

Mart_UK has got the right idea. Sanuk in London is nowhere near as good as in LOS / AC but can be had for not to much money. Saunas are the answer for paid sex. My regulars are:

Aqua Sauna, Hornsey Road (nearest tube Holloway Road): entry £15 for 30 minutes, full service £50 - good choice of girls including a Filipina and Thais.

Stratford Sauna, The Grove (nearest tube Stratford): entry £10/15 depending on the room for 30 mins, full service £50. again good choice of girls including Thais.

Because of the antiquated and down right hypocritical laws in this country, although prostitution is legal, running a brothel is not. So officially massage parlours / saunas offer saunas and massage: in practice they are all whore houses. They occasionaly get raided - the main concern for Plod being illegal immigrants / forced prostitution (Solitaire was closed down a couple of years back for the latter).

If you just want titilation and beer, I would recommend Browns and the Old Axe in Shoreditch. Table dances are £10 fully nude (no touching). The Old Axe offers not-quite-legal lap dances for £20. The girls are generally better looking in Browns although the Old Axe has the odd gorgeous Brazilian. Try chatting them up if you wish, but as far as I am aware they are NOT prostitutes. Make an offer like that and you are likely to get a knee in the nuts. A lot of people prefer Metropolis on Cambridge Heath Road, but it is generally more expensive. The girls tend to be more mature and surgically enhanced - not my cup of tea.

In general, prices come down substantially if you get out of the centre. Be very careful in Soho - notorious for scams and rip-offs.

Cheers,

Greenlander.

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: greenlander ]

Greenlander makes the useful point that while prostitution in the UK is not actually illegal just about everything connected with it is illegal.

However, the plods have to prioritise their work and in practise tend to leave most 'legit' pay-for-play venues alone as long as they don't employ underage girls. Occasionally they feel the need to do a showpiece raid on a large brothel and usually do this in tandem with Immigration Officials and the Inland Revenue so they can really go to town.

The plods actually spend a suprising amount of time these days trying to protect female sex workers in London from gangs of black criminals who target their premises for robberies.

Swishtz is quite correct to say that Aqua Sauna got busted last year but I can vouch for the fact that it is back in business and all the 'extra' are very much avaliable.

As a couple of peeps have said, Soho can be a rip off zone. I work and play in Soho so I know the deal there. Basically the sex scene consists of 'walk in' flats. In the past these used to be staffed by older women often from Northern England but sometimes from France, however the last 4 or 5 years has seen a huge influx of traffiked Albanians. The Albanians are younger and more attractive but are pimped and have no choice or control over what they are doing. They charge £20 for a quick 10 minute ST and in turn they have to pay £250 PER DAY! to rent the room they work out of plus £50 to the 'maid' who collects the rent. Most of whats leftover goes to the sleazy Albanian pimp.

Work out the economics of this....they have to see 15 customers before they see dollar one. Not nice.

The places in soho offering the 'sexy girls..live show' deal are almost always rip off targeting tourists. Go there and you will be robbed blind.

The legitimate striptease operations are the 'Raymond Revuebar' on Walkers Ct, the upmarket lap dancing 'Windmill' on Gt Windmill St (you need a jacket and tie here) plus the more homely 'Sunset Strip' on Dean St.

I hadn't really planned on going into so much detail but if anybody has anymore questions on the London scene then feel free...

Basically sanuking in the UK is just something to keep you going between trips to the 'real thing' and by that i mean LOS and Cambo. Even then I much prefer to do my euro sanuking in Eastern Europe or Holland.

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: Mart_UK ]

I'll add a little bit more on the Striptease scene out of Soho. Greenlander is quite correct to mention 'the axe' on Shoreditch High St. There are a few venues around here but used to be many more. Sadly the Crown and Shuttle and Norfolk Village have bit the dust.

This whole scene thrives on the fact that it is in the 'poor' East End but in walking distance of the mega rich City of London and hence attracts loads of rich guys in suits.

A couple of places that Greenlander didn't mention are firstly 'The Spread Eagle' which is adjecant to Browns and these days seems to employ only Brazilians and secondly the 'Sports Bar' which further up Shoerditch High St in the direction of Gt Eastern St.

UPSer, check out this lass. Only £80 an hour, bit fat tho wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Fiona is friendly and enthusiastic, though not overpowering. We undressed and lay on the bed and cuddled and chatted for a few mins before she moved down and began the oral. Very leisurely start with lots of teasing and it was clear early on that she really enjoys doing it. Your excitement gets her excited too and she really got carried away as I got closer to climax. Lovely soft action, no hands and nice long strokes. When you come she swallows it straight down and lingers long enough to get the last drop out. She is a keen swallower, and after some oral on her during which she climaxed quite easily she wasted no time in getting back onto my cock for another load. This time it took much longer but she didn't stop until I came again and the final strokes were even more frezied than before. I wished I'd been able to stay longer. One of the best oral girls I have yet encountered, and her prices are reasonable too. She does a half hour quickie service and I imagine she must have a lot of regulars for that.

London no way compares to SEA or even Dubai for quality opportunities with or without payment, but you can still make the most of it.

I used to live in Rupert St Soho for a laugh, and my advice is to stay WELL away from those touts who claim to offer you anything. There's nothing that will interest you there, and I recognise all the clip girls day in day out and see the rip-offs.

Metropolis, as someone mentioned, is meant to be good...they come round collecting £1 coins to watch them strip which isn't too expensive nor pressuring. Few businesswomen in there too. Apparently a couple of VERY hot Thai strippers who lapdance too. Isaan of course :-)

Now, more my scene, is Thai Square. I'm there one every 3 weekends roughly. Mostly Thai students but with more British Born Chinese now. Sat nights have more Thais. I find it very friendly and not hard to get results if you don't letch. Occasionally you get the fresh Thai import with her farang plus some of her established friends trying the place out as a memory of back home. Shamefully now they play more RnB than Thai pop, so the Thai memories are deadened a bit. They're strict on entry unless you eat in the restaurant or go with a Thai group larger than the number of farangs in your group.

If you want sexy young (and some older) Chinese ladies go to Hippodrome on a Monday night if you can bare it. Pure hip hop, but 95% Chinese and full to capacity every time. Most are British born. If you letch though you might find yourself attacked by an army ant-like mob of Chinese boys like you can see every time. Look but don't touch until invited.

Best bet: Thai valentines' clubnight part in Feb. You have to get a Thai to get you the tickets though, and the crowd is quite young (students). Otherwise, check out the different restaurants for their waitresses.

quote:

Originally posted by UPSer:

All--

I, UPSer, will be taking two consecutive days off (two days in a row is a record for me) on my next trip to the UK.. Set for 2/22 immediately after leaving BKK..

What's good to do? Funny, I was in the UK over 30 times last year, but only spent five nights there.. We fly into and out of Midlands (EMA) Airport.

I'll most likely stay at one of our approved "crew hotels" in the Earl's Court area. I like it out there. There is a Sainsbury's right around the corner from the hotel so I can get my eats there as well and the tube station is only some 150m away from the hotel entrance..

So,.. please all you knowledgeable brits.. What's a guy to do?

Replies?

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

In terms of pure sport fucking and adding a rare nationality to the bedpost notch, I think I hit the jackpot. After a party at Bagleys Warehouse in Kings X I wondered home on foot, horney as a 3 balled tomcat due to the disco bisciut I had digested. Stopping of to buy some fags, I saw a phone booth covered in ads for proffessional services, as one is wont to do in inner London. I settled for one advertising "black babes", got the address and caught a cab to Baker St, not farfrom my home in Marylebone. To cut to the chase, I had a 20 min fuck with a black woma from Mauritania. Not the best root ever, but not bad either. The novelty of it and the chemicals definately made it seem more than it was tho. For 50 squid tho, I have had much better. At any rate, can any of you top a shag with a Mauritanian bird?

Cheers

Jaga

Archived