Middle East crisis.

Guest baldrick

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CNN is one of thereasons I canceled my cable to start...newspapers? what for? If I want crap writing aimed at morons, I'll read a bathroom wall. No, the news is manipulated, and biased, one way or the other, we seldom get the real story, and frankly, it just depresses me, thus, I bury my head in the sand, and live in my own version of reality...it's happier there.

As for what little I know, or care about the middle east...I say stop all aide to Isreal, until they learn to play nice, stop buying Arab oil, until they learn to play nice, use our supply, and let them all either learn to get along, or else kill each other...we'll igniore them for awhile, come back in five years or so, and talk to who ever is left...fuck them all...

The mistake was letting them all get as big and powerful as they did...we (as in the "civilized wordl") should have put the brakes on these lunes before they got things like bombs, Nukes WMD etc...of course, we probably sold them all that shit to start with, but why bring that up now?

Yep, go Nuclear power, wind, geo thermic, solar what ever it takes to make them drown in their oil...and the greed it brings...

Rush Limbaugh stated:

The difference between liberals and conservatives.

Liberals read books and news magazines, watch/listen to network and cable news, and obtain views on subjects combining all the information they have gathered.

Conservatives listen to Rush Limbaugh and get the truth. The real truth.

Liberals are bad. Conservatives are good. According to Rush Limbaugh.

That's all you need to know.

Its just a load of hot air concocted by the "OPEC" countries to hike the price of fuel yet again.

Nuke the mullahs oil fields now so the radioactive crude will be totally worthless.

[Disclaimer]Written whilst under the influnce of Jack Daniels ::

Good ideas, however...

China, India, Japan and others are also very major buyers of oil and huge energy users.

If all of North America would stop buying oil from the middle east, that would still leave Europe and Asia, so IMO, it would have little effect.

When the USA departed from Viet Nam, the Germans and the French went running there to open trade relations.

The Germans and French sold piles of weapons and arms to Iran and Iraq. The USA has trade restrictions on Iran, but the EU continues to sell to them. I personally know several Dutch citizens that have "home businesses" that regularly sell to Iran items.

North Korea and China supply weapons all over the world.

Agree, the USA should stop supporting Isreal. USA support just pisses off the other players in the region and the Jews do not play nice. Maybe if they had to do it all on their own, without USA support, then they would have to make nice!!!

It is very quickly a reality that the USA is having little effect on trade. The USA rattles its saber but that is putting a hell of a strain on the USA economy, as all of us taxpayers know.

I see no easy answer and no way the USA can do it alone, we must have the support and cooperation of the rest of the countries.

Archived