How to meet Thai girl before next visit?

Shibuya

whats a gik i saw mentioned earlier in post?

Depends who you ask. I have asked Thais this many times and got many different answers. IME, it has boiled down to being one of the following two explanations:

It can mean a sex buddy - someone you call to have sex with with no strings attached.

It can also mean a really close friend who you hang out with, and have a great deal of fondness for, but don't have sex with.

But in all instances, it is definitely *NOT* a boyfriend / girlfriend scenario. No romance is supposed to get int he way of a realtionship between giks.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats a gik i saw mentioned earlier in post?

Depends who you ask. I have asked Thais this many times and got many different answers. IME' date=' it has boiled down to being one of the following two explanations:

It can mean a sex buddy - someone you call to have sex with with no strings attached.

It can also mean a really close friend who you hang out with, and have a great deal of fondness for, but don't have sex with.

But in all instances, it is definitely *NOT* a boyfriend / girlfriend scenario. No romance is supposed to get int he way of a realtionship between giks.[/quote']

Its also written as 'gig'.I've come across the sex buddy version of it a few times.

JP

Yeah like a fuck buddy "not serious relationship" they usually say to me, seems v fashionable to have a falang gik for well to do girls at university.

The rules of the game are complex however, seems fine to have Boyfriend/Girlfriend and a gik, but having 2 gik's is very bad, i have since learned.

Anyway, different topic. I met my girlfriends real father last night (i didnt know the cunt i'd been drinking with at her house was her stepdad) he seemed very keen that me and her get married very soon so we could take over running his fish farm.

He was so keen on this that he offered to arrange the whole thing this week.

do i wanna get married and run a fish farm?

i honestly dont know

probably, no

Anyway, different topic. I met my girlfriends real father last night (i didnt know the cunt i'd been drinking with at her house was her stepdad) he seemed very keen that me and her get married very soon so we could take over running his fish farm.

He was so keen on this that he offered to arrange the whole thing this week.

do i wanna get married and run a fish farm?

i honestly dont know

probably, no

:rotl:

Too funny!

Depends on what sort of "fish farm"... if its some catfish-producing enterprise in the middle of Nakhon Nowhere, then no way! :nono:

If its a "fish farm" in Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza or Pattaya then SIGN HERE! :deal:

Archived